2009 FinHeaven Draft. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 FinHeaven Draft.

In Al Davis world it is!! With Nhamdi's new deal Im not sure I can afford to sign the guy I draft @ #7!

has seattle had there pick yet,the time zone in the uk is going to f**k me up soon.

It's gonna be like when Minnesota was late on thier pick that year. Everyone got thier picks in in record time, and got to select ahead of them.

It's gonna be like when Minnesota was late on thier pick that year. Everyone got thier picks in in record time, and got to select ahead of them.

good one i remember that

sorry got to pick now got things to do.
browns pick rey maualuga ilb {usc}
big
physical
and nasty
a very good fit for our team, we start on defence and what a way to start.

F the Seahawks guy he isn't dedicated enough. Replace him with someone.

this has taken so with the 4th pick in the 2009 Phinheaven draft the Seahawks select: Eugene Monroe OT. The Seahawks want to rebuild after Walter Jones departure and he is the best LT available in the Seahawks mind. and the 5th pick is rey maulauga so on to the cinci bengals!

1 - Detroit Lions - Mathew Stafford
2 - St Louis Rams - Michael Crabtree
3 - Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry
4 - Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe
5 - Cleveland Browns - Rey Maualuga
6 - Cincinnati Bengals - ???

Damn these guys need to get the ball rolling this is pretty frustrating.

Okay sorry everyone i dont want keep picks waiting so with the 6th pick in the 2009 Finheaven Draft the Cinny Bengals select.... Malcom Jenkins CB. The Bengals our terrible on D and this will help solidify the secondary. They drafted Keith Rivers last year and now this they can have a scary D with these two in the next few years.

Now on the clock... Oakland Raiders..

Back
Top Bottom