2009 Miami Heat Offseason Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2009 Miami Heat Offseason Thread

Kind of depressing we gotta wait a whole nother season to make serious moves to become a championship team.

Obama invites Dwyane Wade to White House

clear.gif

Wade has agreed to participate in a day-long event in honor of Father's Day, and focusing on male mentorship. He will fly in from Chicago, where he is hosting a youth basketball camp, to speak with young men from the Washington D.C. area about fatherhood and responsibility. Then he will be among many prominent young fathers who will meet at the White House for an event that is expected to include some time on the basketball court.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/basketball/heat/sfl-obama-wade-shoot-hoops-061709,0,7548238.story

Chris Bosh: There is no link to Miami Heat

Bosh: "As of right now, I'm not sure. I like Miami, don't get me wrong. But I don't know what comes along with being a part of that organization. I don't even have any friends in Miami, which was the funniest part. A close friend of mine hit me yesterday and was like 'Hey there’s another article out' and I was like 'What now?' 'Apparently a friend in Miami said you're going to Miami.' He sent me the article and I read it, and I'm like, 'now they’re just making stuff up.' "

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...hris-bosh-there-is-no-link-to-miami-heat.html

Few tidbits on the Heat in FA:
Pat Riley called Ben Gordon's agent as soon as free agency began Wednesday, but Miami didn't have the salary-cap space to compete with Detroit's winning bid. . . . The Heat has shown interest in re-signing backup point guard Luther Head, his agent said. . . . Unsure how much Michael Beasley will play at small forward, the Heat has had ''lots of fruitful discussions'' toward re-signing small forward Jamario Moon, agent Joel Bell said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/1127606.html?storylink=omni_popular

as long as we do not get iverson

I think hes staying. But if the trio of youngsters don't improve dramatically this season, he'll have to think twice.

wade bosh and beasley is not a bad trio

if iverson is the key to keeping Wade then we need to do it. he is a good scorer still and could be a good compliment to Wade in that way. then in 2010 we resign Wade and make a move to get Bosh or Amare perhaps

Iverson could still be a great 6th man and keep the offense from falling apart whenever Wade goes to the bench. I don't see him accepting the role though and him playing along side Wade would never work.

iverson will not accept a spot on the bench

Iverson could still be a great 6th man and keep the offense from falling apart whenever Wade goes to the bench. I don't see him accepting the role though and him playing along side Wade would never work.
u r right...allen would never be a bench player..he wouldnt do it in detriot and he wont do it else where..however i dont think he is burn out quite yet...the piston misused allen and now everyone has a bad view of him i think he can still play...he is an explusive scorer and would be a good complament for wade but only if he excepts the role of the no. two guy the one he could not except over in denver...realizing he would be the second option..then it could work he could be the point guard and create for wade...and other cause he is still one of the quickest guys in the nba

Back
Top Bottom