*** 2010-11 NHL thread *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2010-11 NHL thread ***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Preseason's underway, boys & girls.

May the best team raise Lord Stanley's fabled Cup!

StanleyCupFinalsPittsburghPenguinsvDetro-1.jpg

Let's go get it boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
... And, my beloved Penguins are off to a great start tonight in the first (preseason) game in the brand spanking new Consol Energy Center. Whipping on the Red Wings (3-0, end of the first)

Capt. Crosby with a goal. :chuckle:

habs trailling 3-0 against the bruins

:bobdole:

**** this, wake me up in october bumpus :lol:

:lol: That's what happens when your GM keeps the wrong goalie. (ouch ... Too soon?) :lol:

Anyway, the good times continue in the 'Burgh ... 5-1 after two. :)

I don't give a **** about the NHL Preseason. I'll see you folks in January. I'm too concerned with the Dolphins August-January to give a **** about any other sport.

I don't give a **** about the NHL Preseason. I'll see you folks in January. I'm too concerned with the Dolphins August-January to give a **** about any other sport.

maybe you should pay attention to the regular season buddy ... it's the only time of year you'll see the leafs play ;)

But, won't your season be over by January?
:lol:

:lol: Don't ever call me Avery again f'er! :lol:

(Dont make me come up there. :chuckle:)

Ok, MR. rat *******. We'll see. I also will be attending a Caps-Pens game this year.

How 'bout a Leafs/Pens game? :lol:

Myself, I've already planned a Pens road trip this year (vs. Canes - buddy just moved there)

How 'bout a Leafs/Pens game? :lol:

Myself, I've already planned a Pens road trip this year (vs. Canes - buddy just moved there)

road games are a blast, especially if the fan base goes out of town often...

the habs' fan, they're everywhere, so when we get to another team's rink, we go ape**** over there :lol:

the biggest victims i've seen in my life so far are the ottawa senators... man, everytime the habs play there the fans rip the place appart :lol:

[youtube]MrM6npr2lhQ[/youtube]

anyways, I hope you have a blast bumpus !

Back
Top Bottom