2010 all over again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2010 all over again?

MRPRESIDENT50

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In 2010, the Minnesota Vikings had just come off a season where they just barely missed the Super Bowl. They were expected to be contenders and had just lost their opening game against defending Super Bowl champions, the New Orleans Saints. I remember everyone swearing up and down that the Dolphins were going to lose in week 2 against the Vikings, and it was going to be a landslide. Dolphins ended up winning the game 14-10 by stopping Peterson on the 1 yard line four times in a row. Although Henne didn't play spectacular, Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams did just enough, and our underrated defense held us down.

In 2012, we are facing a Texans team that are in the same situation. I'm looking forward to seeing the Dolphins beat the Texans ass in week 1! Start of the season strong, and make a play off run with an easy schedule. Tannehill is better than Henne, Bush is better than Brown, and although our WRs are "no names" as of now, people will be talking about them come week 3, week 4, and week 5 while we are surprisingly winning games.

HOP ON THE DOLPHINS TRAIN BABY!! WE DON'T WANT ANY BANDWAGON FANS WHO ARE BITCHING ABOUT THE TEAM NOW, TO HOP ON ONCE WE START WINNING!!

http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2010091904

2010 we finished 7-9, why would I want that all over again? I expect this to be a losing season recordwise, but along the way I hope we start to really develop Tannehill first and foremost, and I'd also like to see somebody (anybody) on the WR corps to step out of the shadows and show that he can play at a high level. If those two things happen, I'll consider this season a success and anything in addition to that a bonus.

Our Wr corp is embarrassing save for one of the rookies being decent. How can you people be so blindly homeristic? 5 wins maybe but prob not this one

Back
Top Bottom