2011 Draft Chat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Draft Chat

Conuficus

The look on Tom Brady's face: Pricless
Reaction score
Do join us, you'll have to sign up at another website. We've linked into the forums this year to make it easier for everyone involved etc. I hope this doesn't cause a stir, but you'll need to log into http://www.thephins.com/, register and then follow these instructions.

This through ThePhins.com so you'll have to go through that site to register etc. to keep your password.

O.K. so here's the deal. If you look up at the navbar you should see a 'Chat' link up there. Its the smaller ones.

Click there and use your TP log in and stuff to get into the chat.

The password is fistpump

The Chat will open 1.5 hours ahead of the draft, not before so the room won't work.
Big20Thumb20Up-1.gif

Oh and its free! And remember behave or you'll be put in time out. :lol:

I will do my best to check this thread, so if there are any issues PM me instead. Again, I will do my best to help you out as best I can.

15 minutes until it starts. Hope some of you can join us.

Man, that was painful. I got on the sight and logged in and was put in this loop where the site kept flashing. When I finally got to the chat room, I was told I had the wrong password. When I went back to the Chat room it would not load.

It looks like Cam Newton will be #1 overall. IMO, the only player worth 60 mil in this draft is Tyron Smith.

When I go to the site this is what it gives me:
Quoth The Server, "404"

Surfin’ ain’t easy, and right now, you’re lost at sea. But don’t worry; simply pick an option from the list below, and you’ll be back out riding the waves of the Internet in no time.

• Hit the “back” button on your browser. It’s perfect for situations like this!
  • Head on over to the home page.
  • Punt.

* 2011 NFL Draft Chat*

figured i might as well start one here - no need to sign up on some 'other' :) website.

newton as the #1 pick. no surprise there. claussen will still end up being the better QB though ...

Knewton at #1 is no surprise. Denver will probably take Von Miller now.

Praying Mallett makes it to 15...

they can't go wrong with dareus either. if its me - i go ahead and take the best player in the draft here - patrick peterson.

praying mallett makes it to us - expecting to be let down when they call the name ...

Yeah lot of talk around here (Colorado) lately of the Broncos wanting Miller not Dareus.

praying mallett makes it to us - expecting to be let down when they call the name ...

Im thinking he doesnt make it as far as us. Im thinking he goes to Tennessee or some team in that area.

if this doesn't motivate clausen, nothing will.

watch him light it up in the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom