2012 draft redo... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2012 draft redo...

Further evidence that he is an idiot is that he has the Vikings selecting Josh Gordon for the 4th overall pick, but Josh Gordon wasn't eligible to be picked in the regular draft that year.

And Alfred Morris? behind our OL? Thats funny...

Ridiculous re-do. Surprised NFL.com published that garbage to be totally honest. Nice to see Vernon getting in at pick 19 though, even though that is too high for him.

Nice to see Vernon getting in at pick 19 though, even though that is too high for him.

Maybe 19 is a little too high, but I think a late first round grade is fair for a player that will be a solid starter.

So much of a player's success is dependent upon the team he plays for, I think these draft re-dos lack a certain . . . integrity.

That list is hilarious. Vernon>Tannehill? Why is Luck still ahead of the SB champ who has been better than Luck by every measure? And Foles should be the third pick by a mile.

Garbage, I too am surprised nfl.com actually published this with the josh gordon error

I don't know how in a redo you take Morris over Kuechly....

Knowing what we all now know that RG3 is only effective as a mobile QB - and that mobility both in college and pros results in recurring serious injuries - and then the Me-First diva-like attitude including throwing his own teammates under the bus, that stupid personal logo ad nauseum, and I'm surprised any objective "re-rater" would have him taken anywhere in the first round... and certainly not ahead of Tannehill. Hell if he took the beating RT17 did, the diva would be laid up in traction.

Back
Top Bottom