2012 HR Derby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2012 HR Derby

I do. Bautista just hit a couple of bombs.

I still wish Stanton didn't get hurt and would be in this.

Me too, I was excited to see him in it. Marlins have no All-Stars representing them
I wanted to see him blast a few HRs out of KC.

Don't know why they didn't put another Marlin in the game. I would have thought they would have picked another Marlin, but I guess not.

I wanted to see him blast a few HRs out of KC.

Don't know why they didn't put another Marlin in the game. I would have thought they would have picked another Marlin, but I guess not.

I thought it was a "rule" that every team be represented

I picked Trumbo to win it after Stanton went down. Solid first round.

In other news, Kansas City fans are trash for booing Cano the way that they did. First time in how long that Kauffman has been filled and that's how they act simply because Cano didn't pick one of their lousy players?

They should be thankful that they still have a franchise in Kansas City. That was embarrassing.

I picked Trumbo to win it after Stanton went down. Solid first round.

In other news, Kansas City fans are trash for booing Cano the way that they did. First time in how long that Kauffman has been filled and that's how they act simply because Cano didn't pick one of their lousy players?

They should be thankful that they still have a franchise in Kansas City. That was embarrassing.
Trumbo just had some great shots. Definitely has a good chance to win.

Didn't like what they did to Cano either. Once is okay I guess, but keeping it up for the whole round was sad.

In general, Royals suck.

Back
Top Bottom