***2012 NHL offseason thread: Draft/FA*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 NHL offseason thread: Draft/FA***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
(sigh)

I'm gonna miss Jordan Staal. But, I guess we got decent value for him considering he wasn't gonna re-sign again after his contract expired next year.

Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Jordan being gone. I have to remind myself that some Pterodactyls aren't meant to be caged. Their wingspan is just too wide. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to play them on the third line DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my Gronk.

:lol:

... On the plus side, without Staal (& now, Michalek too) my Pens are suddenly "cap rich" ... Hmmm ... Parise?
:idk: It ought to be interesting to see.

Not sure what to think about the Bobrovsky trade, but I pretty much knew he needed to be moved after we signed Bryzgalov.

JVR to Toronto is just fine with me. We trade a injury prone forward for a good young defenseman. Now the Schenn brothers are reunited.

I almost forgot, no Jagr thread this year? :lol:

Not sure what to think about the Bobrovsky trade, but I pretty much knew he needed to be moved after we signed Bryzgalov.

JVR to Toronto is just fine with me. We trade a injury prone forward for a good young defenseman. Now the Schenn brothers are reunited.

I almost forgot, no Jagr thread this year? :lol:

In happier news: Pens Agree To Terms With Sidney Crosby On 12-Year, $104.4 Million Contract Extension. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom