***2012 WVU Mountaineer football*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2012 WVU Mountaineer football***

You guys might want to take another look at your defense before you hit Big XII play.

You guys might want to take another look at your defense before you hit Big XII play.

Admittedly, our D is suspect.

I will say that I was thrilled to see a Mountaineer D playing 4-3 ... God, I hated that 3-3-5 stack bull**** we've been saddled with forever.

We're a work in progress on that side of the ball. It'll take some time.

As for our O ... Look the **** out!!! We haven't missed a beat. Pity the poor bastards who have to line up against it!

I will say that I was thrilled to see a Mountaineer D playing 4-3 ... God, I hated that 3-3-5 stack bull**** we've been saddled with forever.

As for our O ... Look the **** out!!! We haven't missed a beat. Pity the poor bastards who have to line up against it!

Meh.

Bring that weak **** down to Alabama and see what happens Mark Ingram's tweet during the first qtr of the game last night was perfect...... "They dont wanna play no real ball". Yea boy. Get your minds right. Real football. Physically dominant at the LOS, smart steady QB, pro style offense, running the ball, and tough defense. All these other teams can play these gimmic offenses and **** like WVU, roll up tons of points against weak teams or other teams that play no D at all, but in the end none of it matters because they couldnt pull that **** against real teams.............ROLL TIDE.

I'd be careful if I were you. There are teams in the Big XII that have been doing the "no defense, air raid offense" thing a lot longer than WVU. At this point I don't think there's any Big XII team that wants a piece of any top tier SEC defense.

I know all of the media talking heads have tabbed WVU as the favorite to win the Big XII, but man that's asking alot of team in it's first season in that conference. I could very easily see at least 2 conference losses for you guys. I think WVU is going to get shell shocked by the Longhorns on 10/6. Beating up on 3 cupcakes then beating Baylor at home will lead to that when they take a trip to Austin. At OK St is going to be a shoot out. OK is not going to be easy. I don't have anything against WVU, we had some fun games against you guys in the Big East, but I just don't see it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Meh.

Bring that weak **** down to Alabama and see what happens Mark Ingram's tweet during the first qtr of the game last night was perfect...... "They dont wanna play no real ball". Yea boy. Get your minds right. Real football. Physically dominant at the LOS, smart steady QB, pro style offense, running the ball, and tough defense. All these other teams can play these gimmic offenses and **** like WVU, roll up tons of points against weak teams or other teams that play no D at all, but in the end none of it matters because they couldnt pull that **** against real teams.............ROLL TIDE.

Ouch, but sometimes the truth hurts.

I'd be careful if I were you. There are teams in the Big XII that have been doing the "no defense, air raid offense" thing a lot longer than WVU. At this point I don't think there's any Big XII team that wants a piece of any top tier SEC defense.

I know all of the media talking heads have tabbed WVU as the favorite to win the Big XII, but man that's asking alot of team in it's first season in that conference. I could very easily see at least 2 conference losses for you guys. I think WVU is going to get shell shocked by the Longhorns on 10/6. Beating up on 3 cupcakes then beating Baylor at home will lead to that when they take a trip to Austin. At OK St is going to be a shoot out. OK is not going to be easy. I don't have anything against WVU, we had some fun games against you guys in the Big East, but I just don't see it.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Ouch, but sometimes the truth hurts.

I see OK st beating WVU is Stillwater. I also wouldnt be stunned if Texas were to beat them. As, you stated, WVU will likely be coming off that home win vs. Baylor and riding high. Texas is actually favored by 6 points, at least when I saw it on Friday. 5Dimes has some lines out for future games. Pretty much all of the Big 12 road games are loseable for WVU, even Iowa St.

Also, WVU can lose at home. You should know that Lou... :chuckle: So I wouldnt be stunned if Baylor or some other pretty decent big 12 teams pull it off. Im figuring 3 losses for WVU in the regular season and likely an annual bowl win vs. some garbage team.

Finally, that Bridgewater kid is just as good of a player as Geno Smith though nobody seems to notice. Lots of fancy stats for ol Geno. Louisville is probably just as good if not better than the mountaineers overall.

I see OK st beating WVU is Stillwater. I also wouldnt be stunned if Texas were to beat them. As, you stated, WVU will likely be coming off that home win vs. Baylor and riding high. Texas is actually favored by 6 points, at least when I saw it on Friday. 5Dimes has some lines out for future games. Pretty much all of the Big 12 road games are loseable for WVU, even Iowa St.

Also, WVU can lose at home. You should know that Lou... :chuckle: So I wouldnt be stunned if Baylor or some other pretty decent big 12 teams pull it off. Im figuring 3 losses for WVU in the regular season and likely an annual bowl win vs. some garbage team.

Finally, that Bridgewater kid is just as good of a player as Geno Smith though nobody seems to notice. Lots of fancy stats for ol Geno. Louisville is probably just as good if not better than the mountaineers overall.

Yeah I think WVU is going to find the road tougher in the Big 12. It's just a completely different style of play. The Big East plays better defense than the Big 12 but their offenses aren't as good on a week in - week out basis.

Bridgewater completed 90% of his passes against UK, admittedly it was to wide open receivers because UK's secondary is hot garbage but still. Kid is as accurate as all get out. OC Shawn Watson said he completed 42 of 42 in practice on Friday, calling him the best kept secret in college football. We'll see how he looks in 2 weeks against UNC and then 2 weeks later at Southern Miss. Neither of those teams are push overs.

Louisville ain't ****.
Bama ain't ****.

Silly things like facts mean nothing to me when discussing 'Eers football.

Important stuff like getting drunk and hootin'-n-hollerin' is what counts ITT. :up:

Clearly, he was offsides.
tommyflanagan-1.jpg

... Yeah, that's the ticket!

Cupcake #2 ... James Madison.

LET'S GOOOOOOOO...

MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN MOUNTAINEERS!!!!

Smith to Campbell!!!! First career catch for the redshirt freshman. (atta boy!)

28-0

Back
Top Bottom