2013 and the future of this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 and the future of this team

da1nonlydre16

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tannehill seems to be the guy who will take us over the hump. I hope we can keep the core group which would mean resigning Long, Bush, Smith, Fasano, Starks and Hartline and add a draft class like this

Rd 1 Wr (Keenan Allen CAL)
Rd 2 Wr (Tavon Austin WVU)
Rd 2 S (Kenny Vacarro Texas)
Rd 3 Cb (Terry Hawthorne Illinois)
Rd 3 Lb (Kevin Riddick North Carolina)

That's how my first 5 picks would go.

I love Tanny but keep on mind that it took Manning years before he won a superbowl so we need more pieces but we're off to a good start.

Ozzy rules!!

Oh yeah I think it'll be 4-5 years till were talking superbowl but i think with this core and a 2013 draft like that we'd be on the right track

I think we'll go after WR in free agency and address our secondary in the draft. It's a lot easier to plug a rookie corner in than a rookie WR unless they're special like Megatron, but i don't see any WR with those type of skills.

I think the future is bright we can build around Rhino Tannehill finally we got are QB. Hope we can add a WR like desean jackson and land a TE like jermichael finley or antonio gates

I love Tanny but keep on mind that it took Manning years before he won a superbowl so we need more pieces but we're off to a good start.

Ozzy rules!!

Yeah but he's not Peyton Manning. Why does Manning keep coming up when talking about Tannehill? Let's get to the playoffs with Tannehill first before worrying about winning the Super Bowl. I mean seriously, what does Manning taking years to win Super Bowl have to do with this thread titled "2013 and the future of this team"?

Yeah but he's not Peyton Manning. Why does Manning keep coming up when talking about Tannehill? Let's get to the playoffs with Tannehill first before worrying about winning the Super Bowl. I mean seriously, what does Manning taking years to win Super Bowl have to do with this thread titled "2013 and the future of this team"?

the point I'm trying to make is that having a good QB doesn't mean you're going to win the superbowl, let alone win it real fast. It can happen and I hope it does, but we need more players. That's all I'm saying.

Ozzy rules!!

the point I'm trying to make is that having a good QB doesn't mean you're going to win the superbowl, let alone win it real fast. It can happen and I hope it does, but we need more players. That's all I'm saying.

Ozzy rules!!

I think the reason Peyton took so long to win a Super Bowl is because he kept choking more so than the Colts not having enough pieces for him. I just hope Miami really hits in next year's draft.

Given the number of FAs Miami has it is way too early to guess Miami's primary needs heading into the draft.

I think the reason Peyton took so long to win a Super Bowl is because he kept choking more so than the Colts not having enough pieces for him. I just hope Miami really hits in next year's draft.

Choking...:lol:

There is some good players coming up i think this draft is gonna be deep. But we still have a good chance to make some noise this year.

Keenan allen is easily the best WR coming out of the draft in my opinion and I would be thrilled to get him, However I think were going to be in a position where we will be lucky if he drops to us.

Tavon is a really questionable kind of boom or bust pick. ( I'm a WVU 11' alum) I love the kid and he is unquestionably one of the fastet kids in the nation but he is small and not really developed in any certain position. However He can certainly mature and will immediately make our return game one of the best in the league, Him and D'anthony thomas are the two most explosive players in the NCAA

Back
Top Bottom