2013 Free Agency Tracker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2013 Free Agency Tracker

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/07...free-agency-tracker/

Here's a great listing of FA's by position team, snaps, and grades from PFF. Best one I have seen so far.

Happy Hunting.
smilepng-1.jpg

Mike Wallace is below Marlon moore. Way below. Hartline above Jennings, Bowe fourth best....welker number one, y dont we try and get welker back?

Name Pos. Years 2012 Team 2013 Team Rating Snaps
Adam Jones CB 5 CIN UFA +11.1 608
Sam Shields CB 3 GB RFA +10.9 606
Terence Newman CB 10 CIN UFA +8.6 878
Sheldon Brown CB 11 CLE UFA +7.5 903
Chris Houston CB 6 DET UFA +7.4 931
Greg Toler CB 4 ARI UFA +6.8 308
Tony Carter CB 4 DEN UFA +6.5 511
Darius Butler CB 4 IND UFA +5.5 380
Chris Owens CB 4 ATL UFA +4.9 176
Phillip Adams CB 3 OAK RFA +4.8 178

Top ten CB's. Wonder if Coyle will have any interest in the two from Cinci or, maybe Philbin in Shields from GB?

I am confused by their rating system.

It's an eyeball rating in grading each player on every play, not stats. They include = or - in run, pass, block, penalty, etc. This is their overall rating. The pay per view breaks it down per category.

Mike Wallace is below Marlon moore. Way below. Hartline above Jennings, Bowe fourth best....welker number one, y dont we try and get welker back?

Patriots will probably let Welker go, pick up Hartline on the cheap and turn him into the next Welker.

Very similar situation, Welker was going into 4th year with 2 TD and had just had his best season receiving and almost led the team.
Not considered worth a 1st round tender he went to New England and scored 37 TD's in 6 season and was elected to 5 pro powls.

Hartline is going into his 5th year coming off his best season after leading team in yardage. But with only 7 TD's in 4 years the same cloud hangs over Hartline as did with Welker.

If he teams up with Brady it is going to be a long next couple of years. Hartline will be in the Pro bowl if he goes to the Patriots.

FYI, there's also a full, updating list of free agents stickied in this forum.

Yeah but this has actual grades from people who know what they are looking at when they watch players.

if we add terence newmans corpse or pacman jones stripper pole i will off myself...and people wonder why i think pff is way overrated...good god

Yeah mine is more for a sortable list of names.

Looking at your pic in your avatar it wouldnt surprise me to see the heads of missing neighborhood hobos stuffed in your freezer and a suit made of their intestines hanging in your closet.............no offense intended of course

Looking at your pic in your avatar it wouldnt surprise me to see the heads of missing neighborhood hobos stuffed in your freezer and a suit made of their intestines hanging in your closet.............no offense intended of course

Haha, that pic caused Cam Wake's mom to recognize me, so I'll take the good with the bad!

Wait hold up is it saying Derek Hagan should be getting 7mill a year and Randy Moss 14 a year?

and before anyone comes at me with terrence newman played well for cinci this year stuff i know he did...i also know that betting on that guy after what i saw in dallas the 2 years prior playing good football at what will be 35 years old by then 2 years in a row is called a foolish proposition...

no thanks...

Yeah but this has actual grades from people who know what they are looking at when they watch players.

Also, consider the snap counts on players. Many listed are not full time players but, have done well in limited play.

Back
Top Bottom