*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

Its a deep south joke, I could have gone the Deliverance route if you prefer.
:brewskis:

I've only been once myself. Pretty expensive to fly into S.A for whatever reason. It seemed like a nice place. Good food. At least they don't have homeless guys eating people's faces off. I'd prefer to get ****ed in the ass by a cousin over that.

:tumbleweed:

:crazy:

:up:

True but second place doesn't mean anything to me. It's championship or bust for me. I wanted at least a back to back.

I know the feeling. But if SA takes this series I'd retire as a Spurs fan b/c I'd be more than content with 5 titles. **** next year and any time after that. This current run has outclassed anything the Dolphins, Nationals, and White Sox (my fave MLB team as a kid) have done in my lifetime.

Also, what did HEAT do in game 1 of 06' and '12 compared to '11?
They lost game 1 and went on to win the championship.
Ain't even mad.

I've only been once myself. Pretty expensive to fly into S.A for whatever reason. It seemed like a nice place. Good food. At least they don't have homeless guys eating people's faces off. I'd prefer to get ****ed in the ass by a cousin over that.

:tumbleweed:

:crazy:

Oh when has that ever happened except that one time?
LOL.

:lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LETS GO TIM DUNCAN!!!! :woot:

:clap: :clap:

First of all both championships Heat lost game 1 was away. This is new territory. PERIOD. This was a big loss but it can be recovered if they win game 2. Lebron has to be more assertive yes he had monster stats but relied on everyone making the shots. He can't fall into the spurs trap. Bosh needs to step in his comfort zone more and get away from the 3. that mid range jumper is smooth and silky not the 3. These changes can propel the Heat to the title.

Ain't even mad.

Good. 3773 already gave up like he has each playoff series sans Milwaukee so at least one fan remains.

Oh when has that ever happened except that one time? LOL.

One time too many my friend :up:

I didnt stop watching the year we only won 15 games, why would I stop now?

It's one game and now you guys have our attention. Heat in 7.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Ain't even mad.

It's one game and now you guys have our attention. Heat in 7.

Yep, that's the thing about facing my Spurs.

It constantly happens. Next thing you know, you're asking yourselves "How did that happen?" while you're reaching for those golf clubs.

You see ... We simply don't fear LeBron. We just go to work & win titles. :up:

I like the match ups for Miami. Indiana beat them up pretty bad and the spurs were fresh so you stole one game.

i actually thought Miami controlled the game until the boy genius decided to sit LBJ and Wade with a small lead in the 4th quarter.

while i'm reaching for those golf clubs :chuckle:

Good. 3773 already gave up like he has each playoff series sans Milwaukee so at least one fan remains.

One time too many my friend :up:

Just cause I have no faith ( I have none for my Miami teams) doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I ride with my teams no matter what. It just sucks when all your teams suck and one spoils you for a bit.

The Heat team is by far superior than the Spurs and gave game 1 away.

I can't figure this team out, but the Spurs are a real smart team and the Heat need to suit up and just put them away.

The Heat team is by far superior than the Spurs and gave game 1 away.

I can't figure this team out, but the Spurs are a real smart team and the Heat need to suit up and just put them away.

:lol: See what I mean? :lol:

Constantly underestimated.

The DRIVE FOR FIVE continues!

GO SPURS GO!

Back
Top Bottom