*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

pop proving he's the best coach in the nba...duncan able to stay on the floor and avoid fouls in the 2nd half despite getting called for an awful blocking foul on a blatant charge and being taken off the floor in the first half...heck pop rested duncan in the 4th til like 6 minutes left or something and the spurs were still in striking distance...leonard better on james than i expected but really all about pop forcing the ball out of lebrons hands and other heat players not making shots...even got a solid game from d wade and still lost...bad omen

not that this takes a rocket scientist to figure out, but unless wade and bosh step up their games, this series will be a quick one, with the spurs winning in prob 5.

this miami team just does not seem to have the same dominant feeling it did in the reg season and in the 1st round of the playoffs.

also, i know its not his style of play, but lebron being the best player on the planet, he has got to start being more selfish. this is not the reg season anymore, this is the nba finals. u r the best player by far out of 7 plus billion people on this planet, start being selfish. u can pass the ball of course and all, but especially when game is on line in 4th qtr, dont look to pass lebron, do it on ur own. the heat are going to win or lose based on u, as it should be. this coming from someone who is not a heat fan and would love the spurs to win.

i want to see lebron shoot 25 plus times. i know that is not his style at all, but hes got to take the game over and be selfish, because clearly wade is not the same, bosh has been nowhere to be found for the most part, and u cant really rely on guys like cole, chalmers, allen, miller, battier, etc, especially with the game on the line.

should be a great game tonight. all pressure tonight on the heat. they lose, and they will not be coming home for another basketball game in miami. they win, the spurs still did what they had to do, but u got 3 straight games at home, unless u swept, they would have to go back to miami to win it. something they clearly can do.

anyways, should be exciting tonight.

After three full quarters, LeBron has yet to clock in. Total no-show.

Is this dude on Cuban time or some ****?

Spurs are toast tonight. Reality sets in. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just cause I have no faith ( I have none for my Miami teams) doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I ride with my teams no matter what. It just sucks when all your teams suck and one spoils you for a bit.

You can't give up yet still ride with the team. The two contradict each other.

Nice response by the Heat!!! This is going to be a fun series to watch, and DAMN that was a sweet block be LeBron!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!!

You can't give up yet still ride with the team. The two contradict each other.

It's the same thing as watching the Dolphins, knowing they're going to lose. They are dreadful to watch but you still root for the team. I do panic quick and give up faith but that doesn't mean I stop rooting for my team.

BTW...good response today by the Heat, long road ahead with these 3 games in SA.

It's the same thing as watching the Dolphins, knowing they're going to lose. They are dreadful to watch but you still root for the team. I do panic quick and give up faith but that doesn't mean I stop rooting for my team.

BTW...good response today by the Heat, long road ahead with these 3 games in SA.

It isn't the same thing with the Dolphins. You gave up after Game 1 and now Miami has tied it. So you're back in now? I get you're passionate but there are better ways to react than quitting when a game is lost.

It isn't the same thing with the Dolphins. You gave up after Game 1 and now Miami has tied it. So you're back in now? I get you're passionate but there are better ways to react than quitting when a game is lost.

It was a feel good win but it doesn't do anything. We have 3 games in SA now, going to be hard. I know I sound like a pathetic little bitch but it is what it is. I love sports.

Meh...

**** happens. We took one on the road.

Next three are @ home.

GO SPURS GO!

Back
Top Bottom