*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

Ridiculous and Disgraceful. Lebron has no idea what to do when he is wide open. Guess thats the formula Pop figured out hey just leave him open and make him think about it. He needs to attack the basket and stop taking 3s against freakin TIago Splitter like what are you doing! settle after settle after settlle.

And dont get me started on Wade.. For stating that this championship run is for himself he is embarassing himself and looks like the worst jump shooter in the league. If you can't play sit down and let ray allen and Miller and Battier take your spot.

Pissed beyond words. I hope they realize what they've done.

Just saw this on FB:
74DA24A79A16402BBCDF5B46F13659EB10411000-1.jpg

:lol:

Was at the game yesterday, and it was NUTS. Only negative about last game was Tony's hamstring.. Hope it isn't too serious

Well now we know how the Spurs felt after the last game, that was just nuts, how many 3's?? Just gotta tip the hat and move on and make adjustments, it's still only a 1 game lead, this series wasn't going to be over no matter who won tonight, the Heat just need to win 1 and the series goes back to Miami and that certainly helps, that said i'd prefer to just rip off 3 wins in a row but that isn't happening, I fully expect a 6 or 7 game series, LETS GO HEAT!!!

it's just one game hopefully Miami continues the streak of blowing out an opponent after a loss

Ridiculous and Disgraceful. Lebron has no idea what to do when he is wide open. Guess thats the formula Pop figured out hey just leave him open and make him think about it. He needs to attack the basket and stop taking 3s against freakin TIago Splitter like what are you doing! settle after settle after settlle.

And dont get me started on Wade.. For stating that this championship run is for himself he is embarassing himself and looks like the worst jump shooter in the league. If you can't play sit down and let ray allen and Miller and Battier take your spot.

Pissed beyond words. I hope they realize what they've done.

Personally, I love how the "Big Three" just became the Big One.

Wade is, for all intents and purposes, hurt AGAIN ... & Bosh was straight up overrated from the jump.

We know how to deal w/ his ass.

GO SPURS GO!

Personally, I love how the "Big Three" just became the Big One.

Wade is, for all intents and purposes, hurt AGAIN ... & Bosh was straight up overrated from the jump.

We know how to deal w/ his ass.

GO SPURS GO!

The Spurs big 3 is also a big one. Parker's hurt and the G man is a shadow of himself.

Your frickin bench and 3 point guys are just killing us.

I expect that to change next game......... hopefully :err:

Danny Green and Neal are not going to score 20 points each the rest of the series, thats an anomaly. just like shooting for a NBA finals record from 3 was. expect Lebron to own the paint in game 4

Bosh is a great player He just had to adjust to being the third option. Look for a 20 pt game from him tonight

Danny Green and Neal are not going to score 20 points each the rest of the series, thats an anomaly. just like shooting for a NBA finals record from 3 was. expect Lebron to own the paint in game 4

You couldn't have predicted they would've gone off for 13 3-pointers like they did so you can't really predict what they or anyone else will do the rest of the way.

Danny Green has been fairly consistent from 3 all 3 games so far.Neal not so much, but he's still a threat.

As I've said many times so far, with how the Heat play defense, the Spurs have the guys to make them pay with the open shot. Those shots didn't fall in Game 2, but they did in Game 1 (where IMO the Heat actually outplayed the Spurs for most of the game) and Game 3. Indiana, Chicago, and Milwaukee all have volume shooters; they are either insanely cold or good. The Spurs are one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the league.

Granted, Miami was pretty good most of the year as well, they just went cold.

All tied up at the half. :snack::ffic:

Pretty damn good game thus far.

GO SPURS GO!

It's always funny how a team can look like ape dung one game and then go back to normal the next game. If Miami plays this way the rest of the way they're going to repeat.

Back
Top Bottom