*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

It's always funny how a team can look like ape dung one game and then go back to normal the next game. If Miami plays this way the rest of the way they're going to repeat.

This is what I speak on.

This team has become so Goddamned inconsistent since the Chicago series began. We've seen how unstoppable Miami can be. But it seems like they have to be threatened now in order to reach that level. And right now tonight, they're not even playing their best basketball.

It's infuriating for me. Even up 15 this late in the game I'm uncomfortable because I know that Sunday brings game five and then what.

You cannot play this inconsistently and expect to beat one of the greatest franchises in NBA history.

That's not me sucking up to the Spurs because they're our opponent, I love the **** out of Popovich and Duncan. Spurs do it right from top to bottom each and every season and they'll capitalize on an inconsistent team like Miami.

[video=youtube_share;2pJPse1vexA]http://youtu.be/2pJPse1vexA[/video]

THAT'S the big three we've been waiting for :brewskis:

Meh ... Nice win.

I'm seeing a pattern emerge. Spurs take 5, Heat take 6, Spurs win series in 7. :)

Huge HUGE win!! This series is going back to Miami!!! Now that was some effort from Bosh, Wade just went nuts, and LeBron was fantastic as well, can the Heat please win 2 in a row pretty please?? The Spurs are a dangerous bunch i don't even feel safe up 12 with under a minute to play.

Yeah, my food is at my throat. I won't be able to sleep tonight. Good win to stay alive. This has been one hell of a ride. GO HEAT!

Meh ... Nice win.

I'm seeing a pattern emerge. Spurs take 5, Heat take 6, Spurs win series in 7. :)

iIs tied 2-2. Miami now holds hom court advantage for the rest of the series.
The Spurs are gonna play desperate in game 5, but will it be enough?
Either way this ends in the 305.

Oh hey Big Three. Glad you guys can make it to the NBA Finals. You arrived just in time. Now go out and win game 5 to really change this series. When wade and Lebron get in a rythtym and make those UNCONTESTED jumpers they are unbeatable. Coach Pop has chosen to let them shoot and if they make them wide open te series will completely flip.

PS Birdman 0 minutes tonight. Good call he has been nothing but a foul generator and Duncan has made him look foolish. Haslem and Battier from now on.

This is what I speak on.

This team has become so Goddamned inconsistent since the Chicago series began. We've seen how unstoppable Miami can be. But it seems like they have to be threatened now in order to reach that level. And right now tonight, they're not even playing their best basketball.

It's infuriating for me. Even up 15 this late in the game I'm uncomfortable because I know that Sunday brings game five and then what.

You cannot play this inconsistently and expect to beat one of the greatest franchises in NBA history.

That's not me sucking up to the Spurs because they're our opponent, I love the **** out of Popovich and Duncan. Spurs do it right from top to bottom each and every season and they'll capitalize on an inconsistent team like Miami.

I think you guys have it. The defense is too much for the Spurs to play like they did in Game 3. Manu is a shell of himself and eh my boys time is probably over. This isn't me being a whiny dillhole like 3773 (:lol:) but last night's game shows you what the Heat can do when they give a ****.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

iIs tied 2-2. Miami now holds hom court advantage for the rest of the series.
The Spurs are gonna play desperate in game 5, but will it be enough?
Either way this ends in the 305.

How can it be a home court advantage when SA won in Miami and Miami won in SA? There is no ****ing advantage. It's always funny to me when people speak of some advantage that doesn't actually exist.

I think you guys have it. The defense is too much for the Spurs to play like they did in Game 3. Manu is a shell of himself and eh my boys time is probably over. This isn't me being a whiny dillhole like 3773 (:lol:) but last night's game shows you what the Heat can do when they give a ****.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

How can it be a home court advantage when SA won in Miami and Miami won in SA? There is no ****ing advantage. It's always funny to me when people speak of some advantage that doesn't actually exist.

biggest difference is the role players. in Miami Chalmers was doing well along with miller and allen. Now in san Antonio where is that? Chalmers especially. same with green and neal in game 3 killing it

This isn't me being a whiny dillhole like 3773 (:lol:)

1. Yes, it is. :lol:

2. You are correct. Ain't like hockey, where the home team gets last line change after whistles. Everything else is just noise.

1. Yes, it is. :lol:

2. You are correct. Ain't like hockey, where the home team gets last line change after whistles. Everything else is just noise.

:lol: Seriously, though ... Yes it is! No retreat, no surrender!

GO SPURS GO!

From what I understand via the Miami Heat's flagship radio station, game four is how Miami will gameplan the rest of the way. Small ball from here on out.

You won't see Andersen and Haslem on the court at the same time. No Andersen and Bosh, etc.

Like I said before this series even started, San Antonio is a much easier "matchup" for Miami, but I felt like the major advantage for the Spurs was coaching. No shock that this is true.

San Antonio doesn't matchup player for player as well as Indiana did because Indiana is big, and they play some goon ball. Miami doesn't like teams being physical. But with San Antonio, I truly believe that guys like LeBron and Wade and maybe even Chris Bosh can get to the rim any time they please. Miami got away from that in game three and got blown out.

This god damn team is so ****ing inconsistent. My ****ing blood is boiling

Back
Top Bottom