2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Brazil vs Chile | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 FIFA World Cup/Last 16: Brazil vs Chile

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Brazil did not play not very strong so far. Against Croatia they needed a referee intervention. The 0-0 tie vs Mexico was less than impressive.
Just like with Argentina and Messi Brazil relies on one player: Neymar.
Chile played a strong qualification and played a pretty decent world cup so far.

It'll be a tight game with Brazil eeking a 3-2 win out though this could be the first surprise of the final 16 round.

France and Germany are licking their chops at a possible semi matchup with either of these teams. What they do on defense is like peewee soccer. If Colombia advances as I expect I don't even think that either team will go past Colombia.

France and Germany are licking their chops at a possible semi matchup with either of these teams. What they do on defense is like peewee soccer. If Colombia advances as I expect I don't even think that either team will go past Colombia.

that's true. the least organized both teams have looked so far in this tournament, but that's bound to happen when you're playing as aggressively as Chile and Brazil do today. really an intensive game. neither side giving away an inch.

doesn't look like Brazil has this referee on their payroll :lol:

Nope. As a matter of fact I think the ref did a great job letting them play. Probably best ref job so far in the cup.

Chile holding its own. The pressure on Brazil must be huge now. Host nation. Huge expectations and they have to go into OT.

Nope. As a matter of fact I think the ref did a great job letting them play. Probably best ref job so far in the cup.

Chile holding its own. The pressure on Brazil must be huge now. Host nation. Huge expectations and they have to go into OT.

well so far, Brazil has been the better team in extra time.

Back
Top Bottom