2014 Fins London game on Sept. 28th/Bye Week is Oct. 5th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 Fins London game on Sept. 28th/Bye Week is Oct. 5th

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We knew Miami was headed to London in 2014, now we know when exactly. Dolphins are getting the early London game next season and will play the Raiders on September 28th, which is Week 4. This is considered a Raiders home game. Falcons and Lions will play on October 26th and the Jaguars and Cowboys will play on November 9th.

In addition to knowing when the London game is, you can now mark down Week 5(October 5th) as the Dolphins bye week in 2014. Teams playing in London are always given their bye week after that game.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

:bobdole:

When will this awful tradition end? But hey at least it sucks more for the Raiders since they'll be flying from an extra three time zones away.

If the NFL decides to put a team in London it wouldn't surprise me to see the Fins be considered.

As a business decision at least the stands would always be full (with ex-soccer hooligan, vuvuzela tooting) London Dolphin fans.

Blimey...

I hate early byes. I feel like teams need it more come weeks 6-8. The time zone thing will mess up the raiders more, but surprisingly it'll only be an hour or so longer flight for them.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

If the NFL decides to put a team in London it wouldn't surprise me to see the Fins be considered.

As a business decision at least the stands would always be full (with ex-soccer hooligan, vuvuzela tooting) London Dolphin fans.

Blimey...

Decent odds the team that goes is from Florida. Decent odds that team is the Jags.

At least we're not losing a home game...

I would have liked it to be a home game for us - nobody goes to the games in Miami.

Yeah this seems like a pretty good deal for us. Rather play the Raiders in London than Oakland.

We also know that, in addition to playing the Pats, Jets, and Bills twice, we will play GB, Minny, Detroit, Da Bears, Denver, KC, and SD, with one being away, in addition to the Raiders game.

We also know that, in addition to playing the Pats, Jets, and Bills twice, we will play GB, Minny, Detroit, Da Bears, Denver, KC, and SD, with one being away, in addition to the Raiders game.

If you thought you were tired of 6-10 and 7-9 seasons, just get a load of that schedule.

Back
Top Bottom