2014 Fins London game on Sept. 28th/Bye Week is Oct. 5th | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 Fins London game on Sept. 28th/Bye Week is Oct. 5th

Here's the complete run down.

Home- KC, SD, GB, Minny, Jets, Pats, Bills, and whoever finishes the same as us in the AFC North (Pitt, Balt, Cinci, Cleve)

Away- Denver, Oak, Det, Bears, Jets, Pats, Bills, and same finish in AFC South (Tenn, Jax, or Houstn).

With just a few minor adjustments in the off-season it looks like we may go 19-0 next year....

I will go again I went to out first one it was a blast! To bad MaxJet is out of business they were a airline that had 767s with only premium suites onboard. Flew over for free on them totally made the trip!

If the NFL decides to put a team in London it wouldn't surprise me to see the Fins be considered.

As a business decision at least the stands would always be full (with ex-soccer hooligan, vuvuzela tooting) London Dolphin fans.

Blimey...

I think a team in London would work if you could bring the Concorde plane out of mothballs. I think it was able to fly from London to Miami or New York in about three hours, instead of the usual seven hours to cross the Atlantic. I am sure the NFL could pony up the money to get one into running condition. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a team there within the next 5-10 years. Goodell wants this to happen.

I think the NFL has some sort of agenda about giving us early bye weeks. When was the last time we had a bye week in the second half of the season?

Yea it will be either Miami or Buffalo vs the Lions on thanksgiving. Although Miami seems like they are on thanksgiving pretty often. (Vs Dallas just a few years ago) and the Bills actually could be kinda exciting next year dare I say? Maybe they throw them a bone and put them on thanksgiving nationally vs the Lions.

I'd prefer just to sit back and watch thanksgiving games instead of scheduling most of my day around when the Fins are playing haha

Between the Fins and the Bills, I would guess the Fins as it would generate better tv ratings due to the geography. I think the Fins still have a good national interest as well that seems to have picked up this year based on my observations. It seems lately I go out around the Dallas area wearing something Fins and seem to always run into someone who is a fan.

:bobdole:

When will this awful tradition end? But hey at least it sucks more for the Raiders since they'll be flying from an extra three time zones away.

Well you know what they say about teams traveling from the west coast to the east. Let's hope it stays true in this situation.

I think a team in London would work if you could bring the Concorde plane out of mothballs. I think it was able to fly from London to Miami or New York in about three hours, instead of the usual seven hours to cross the Atlantic. I am sure the NFL could pony up the money to get one into running condition. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a team there within the next 5-10 years. Goodell wants this to happen.

It's not if.... But when. There's a whole lotta money to be gained and it will make one of the most powerful and popular leagues that much more powerful.

I'm going to wembley game can't friggin wait booked hotel just now tickets on sale for single game early January I bet there will be more dolphins fans at wembley than miami gets at a home ? The phins are the second best supported team in the uk behind the pats I think roll on September

How long have they wanted to put a franchise back in LA?

Cleveland got a franchise back quickly. ROFL!?

Back
Top Bottom