Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In a rematch from last year: San Antonio vs. Miami

GO SPURS GO!

... Feel free to comment. :lol:

631kc11-1.jpg

I think this series will probably be a lot like last year, imo it'll probably be either Heat in 6 or Spurs in 7, if it's evenly matched enough to go 7 games i fear home court might be the difference, though either team can win on the other's home court, i expect another exciting series...........with lots of cardiac arrest, hernia, pounding head in the morning :crazy:

Dont underestimate the fact that Wade is healthy this time.

Wade is healthy. Tony Parker isn't. He will play but how effective will he be? Kinda weird to me that the numbers say the spurs are a 54% favorite without Parker to win this series vs 57 with him.

Kinda weird to me that the numbers say the spurs are a 54% favorite without Parker to win this series vs 57 with him.

I'm surprised it's that low to be honest.

UNDRCRWNMiamiAgainstTheWorldFoamFinger10-1.jpg

Still have this graphic from last year

spursheatfinals.jpg

What's to discuss? No Heat fan here thinks they'll lose. No Spurs fan thinks the Spurs will lose either. That being said, Spurs in 5.

Like the Steelers, the Spurs are a team that i will never discount when it comes to the finals. They have a championship mentality that is hard to match.

That said, i fully expect the Heat to take this one. No team can "turn it on" like they can. And, unlike the Dolphins unfortunately, when they need to win someone steps up.

Heat in 6 and i dont think it will be as close the series record suggests.

I second Fishfan's call, lets get our moneys up with a Vbookie event.

vBookie coming soon ... I'm at the bar right now (shocking, I know :lol:)

I'll look up some odds and start one tomorrow. (With a link to this thread)

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Also - Spurs in seven. :)

I'm expecting a helluva series!

I have no strong rooting interest either way in this series. This series should be great though. I expect this to go at least 6 games. Looking forward to this series.

Back
Top Bottom