2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 nfl mock Draft based on BEST AVAILABLE FOR EACH TEAM NOT PREDICTIONS

DolfanChris06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1. Houston Texans CLOWNEY 2. Sammy Watkins STL 3. GREG Robinson JAX 4. JOHNNY MANZIEL CLev 5 BLAKE BORTLES OAK 6. jake Matthews ATL 7 Teddy Bridegwater TB 8. MINN Khalil Mack 9. Anthony Barr Buffalo 10. TAYLOR LEWAN MICH DET 11. MIKE EVANS TEN 12. ERIC EBRON NYG 13. DARQUZE DENNARD STL 14. AARON DONALD CHI 15. CJ MOSLEY PIT 16. Louis Nix III DAL 17. CLinton Dix BAL 18. Maquise Lee NYJ 19 MORGAN MOSES MIAMI 20 Derek Carr Ari 21. Austin JENKINS GB 22. calvin pryor phi 23 JACE AMARO KC 24. JUSTIN GILBERT cin 25. Zach Martin SD 26. Jason Verrett Clev 27. Kony Ealy SAINTS 28. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 29. Ra shade Hageman NE 30 Ryan Shazier Sf 31. TIMMY JERNIGAN DEN DAVID YANKEY SEA

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin is not the 32nd best player in this draft. 10 to 15 as a prospect, 3 to 5 as far as ready to play immediately.

Zach martin last ? seriously ???

1. Houston Texans CLOWNEY 2. Sammy Watkins STL 3. GREG Robinson JAX 4. JOHNNY MANZIEL CLev 5 BLAKE BORTLES OAK 6. jake Matthews ATL 7 Teddy Bridegwater TB 8. Khalil Mack 9. Anthony Barr Buffalo 10. TAYLOR LEWAN MICH DET 11. MIKE EVANS TEN 12. ERIC EBRON NYG 13. DARQUZE DENNARD STL 14. AARON DONALD CHI 15. CJ MOSLEY PIT 16. Louis Nix III DAL 17. CLinton Dix BAL 18. Maquise Lee NYJ 19 MORGAN MOSES MIAMI 20 Derek Carr Ari 21. Austin JENKINS GB 22. calvin pryor phi 23 JACE AMARO KC 24. JUSTIN GILBERT cin 25. David Yankey SD 26. Jason Verrett Clev 27. Kony Ealy SAINTS 28. Kelvin Benjamin CAR 29. Ra shade Hageman NE 30 Ryan Shazier Sf 31. TIMMY JERNIGAN DEN ZACH MARTIN SEA

Mack would be the much better pick for Atlanta instead of Matthews, transitioning to the 3-4 and getting the 2nd best pass rusher in the draft would be a much more wise choice for their pick, even though Mack would be an even better fit in Jacksonville at their LEO position. And I'm guessing the very oddly written text has Mack going to Minnesota and Barr to Buffalo? I don't see Mack going to Minnesota, seeing as they just gave Everson Griffen a fat contract and Brian Robison also just signed a nice contract. I don't see them keeping Mack at the Sam every down.

Don't see the Ravens wanting to go S over Hageman, they need to replace Arthur Jones first and foremost. Moses, who should be a 3rd rounder, is no where near best value for the Dolphins in that spot, Martin would easily be the better value in that situation. Jernigan replacing Tyson Jackson would be the much better choice in terms of Value for the Chiefs instead of Amaro a full round too early. San Diego would also not be of better value going Yankey over the better Martin. Carolina would be better off going Cooks or Beckham Jr before going Benjamin. The Niners would also be better off going Beckham Jr or Cooks in that situation.

Mack would be the much better pick for Atlanta instead of Matthews, transitioning to the 3-4 and getting the 2nd best pass rusher in the draft would be a much more wise choice for their pick, even though Mack would be an even better fit in Jacksonville at their LEO position. And I'm guessing the very oddly written text has Mack going to Minnesota and Barr to Buffalo? I don't see Mack going to Minnesota, seeing as they just gave Everson Griffen a fat contract and Brian Robison also just signed a nice contract. I don't see them keeping Mack at the Sam every down.

Don't see the Ravens wanting to go S over Hageman, they need to replace Arthur Jones first and foremost. Moses, who should be a 3rd rounder, is no where near best value for the Dolphins in that spot, Martin would easily be the better value in that situation. Jernigan replacing Tyson Jackson would be the much better choice in terms of Value for the Chiefs instead of Amaro a full round too early. San Diego would also not be of better value going Yankey over the better Martin. Carolina would be better off going Cooks or Beckham Jr before going Benjamin. The Niners would also be better off going Beckham Jr or Cooks in that situation.

Unless KC is moving to a 4-3, I don't see Jernigan as a good fit.

Wondering why a 34 defense would want a 43 DE with the first pick. Didn't they let Mario Williams walk for the same reason?

Moses isn't a first rounder i don't think

Unless KC is moving to a 4-3, I don't see Jernigan as a good fit.

idk, Jernigan has enough strength to anchor the 1 tech if he had to. Obviously the Chiefs have a great player in Poe manning that spot, but they do like to have big 300 pound run stopping 5 techs on their line. I think Jernigan could fit just fine in that spot and sub around with Devito and Walker.

1. Houston Texans CLOWNEY
2. Sammy Watkins STL
3. GREG Robinson JAX
4. JOHNNY MANZIEL CLev
5 BLAKE BORTLES OAK
6. jake Matthews ATL
7 Teddy Bridegwater TB
8. MINN Khalil Mack
9. Anthony Barr Buffalo
10. TAYLOR LEWAN MICH DET
11. MIKE EVANS TEN
12. ERIC EBRON NYG
13. DARQUZE DENNARD STL
14. AARON DONALD CHI
15. CJ MOSLEY PIT
16. Louis Nix III DAL
17. CLinton Dix BAL
18. Maquise Lee NYJ
19 MORGAN MOSES MIAMI
20 Derek Carr Ari
21. Austin JENKINS GB
22. calvin pryor phi
23 JACE AMARO KC
24. JUSTIN GILBERT cin
25. Zach Martin SD
26. Jason Verrett Clev
27. Kony Ealy SAINTS
28. Kelvin Benjamin CAR
29. Ra shade Hageman NE
30 Ryan Shazier Sf
31. TIMMY JERNIGAN DEN
32 DAVID YANKEY SEA

For those who don't want their eyes assaulted...

Back
Top Bottom