***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

Just realized ...

You didn't watch the game, did you?

We were trailing 3-1, and scored 3 unanswered to win.

I was straight up pissed at Fleury on the weak-ass shorty he gave up - dude didn't even get good wood on the puck.

But, he stood strong afterward & we responded!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

TRUE. Just not THIS series. :lol:
I did watch the game. For some reason, when Columbus went up 3-1, I had a feeling it wasn't to last. Still, it was a good game to watch along with that great Lightning-Canadiens OT game. Honestly, I think this was the Blue Jackets' chance to win in Pittsburgh. I know anything can happen, but I don't see Columbus winning game 2.

I did watch the game. For some reason, when Columbus went up 3-1, I had a feeling it wasn't to last. Still, it was a good game to watch along with that great Lightning-Canadiens OT game. Honestly, I think this was the Blue Jackets' chance to win in Pittsburgh. I know anything can happen, but I don't see Columbus winning game 2.

Wonder why? :lol:

But, yes, it was a helluva game.

I ****ing LOVE the playoffs!!!

Go Rags. (Damn, I feel dirty for saying that. :chuckle:)

Wonder why? :lol:

But, yes, it was a helluva game.

I ****ing LOVE the playoffs!!!

Go Rags. (Damn, I feel dirty for saying that. :chuckle:)
As a Flyers fan, I'm going to root like hell for them to win the series, but this is a situation where my head and heart say two different things. If they can get a split in the first 2 at MSG, they have a good chance. If each team holds serve at home until game 7, I'm not a big fan of their chances with their recent struggles at MSG.

**** it, Let's Go Flyers!!!

Go Aves!!!
col1-1.png

(This will probably be the last I post in here. I just felt like being supportive.)

Time for Game 2 ...

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!

Gibbons scores!

1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Gibbons again - Shorty!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Niskinen restores the insurance!!!

3-1

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Couldn't ask for a better 1st period.

... Bring on the second!!!

3-1

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Can't nothing ever be easy ...

Penguins hockey - you'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge.

Overtime.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Can't nothing ever be easy ...

Penguins hockey - you'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge.

Overtime.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Correction - Double OT.

(The rest still stands)

I love the playoffs!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Wow!! What a game. Flyers break their 9 game losing streak at MSG. Now they go back home tied 1-1, and all they have to do is take care of business at home.

My son's an even huger Kings fan than I am a Fins fan - attends maybe 15 Staples Center games a season. He's very upset. So of course that's who I'm rooting for also.

qn5uo2-1.jpg

How bout those Habs? To be perfectly honest I'd be concerned as a Penguins fan, they same to be missing something this year. It's really hard to trust Fleury anymore either, I think they take the first series but I think the physicality of either the Rangers or Flyers will give them fits. Still a much better draw than my Habs will get, I think the Pens win in 6, but if it goes 7 it's anybody's series. As for the Kings than series is all about the home team, even with the Sharks looking so great you could see them losing two on the road. Personally I think they go back to San Jose up 3-1, they look too skilled.

Back
Top Bottom