***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

How bout those Habs? To be perfectly honest I'd be concerned as a Penguins fan, they same to be missing something this year. It's really hard to trust Fleury anymore either, I think they take the first series but I think the physicality of either the Rangers or Flyers will give them fits. Still a much better draw than my Habs will get, I think the Pens win in 6, but if it goes 7 it's anybody's series. As for the Kings than series is all about the home team, even with the Sharks looking so great you could see them losing two on the road. Personally I think they go back to San Jose up 3-1, they look too skilled.

MAF ain't the problem right now.

I'm (along with the rest of Pittsburgh) about to ****ing lynch Disco Dan. The former Jack Adams trophy winner can't seem to remember how to motivate one of the most talented rosters in the game.

Have we been beat up with injuries? Yep. So what. Everybody deals with that **** later in the season. We've been coasting for months.

Buckle up, buttercup - IT'S THE GODDAMN CUP!!!

Game 3 in less than an hour.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

MAF ain't the problem right now.

I'm (along with the rest of Pittsburgh) about to ****ing lynch Disco Dan. The former Jack Adams trophy winner can't seem to remember how to motivate one of the most talented rosters in the game.

Have we been beat up with injuries? Yep. So what. Everybody deals with that **** later in the season. We've been coasting for months.

Buckle up, buttercup - IT'S THE GODDAMN CUP!!!

Game 3 in less than an hour.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
You are the resident Penguins fan, so I'm going to ask you. If the Pens again fall short of making the Stanley Cup Final, do you keep Bylsma around or do you let him go?

What. The. ****.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

You are the resident Penguins fan, so I'm going to ask you. If the Pens again fall short of making the Stanley Cup Final, do you keep Bylsma around or do you let him go?

Right now might not be the best time. :lol:

If it's up to me, he don't see period two TONIGHT.

I'm seeing the same ****ing mistakes I've seen for MONTHS just ****ing CONTINUE...

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Yep. I just said I'd fire my coach mid-series in the playoffs.

Team Bumpus is officially drunk. :lol:

(But, still serious.)

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:lol: Keep me away from junc posts ... I'll get myself banned. :lol:
holdmebacko-1.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Brooksy, Baby!

With 0:00.7 left in the second!

2-1

Bylsma be damned ... HERE WE ****ING COME!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

You gotta be ****ting me.

A random wide shot bounces off a chest and it's 3-1?!?

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Martin cuts it to 3-2!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Stepniak!!!

3-3 bitches!!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Ollie mother****ing Maata!!!!

4-3

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

****ING-A, VICTORY!!!!

Whew - In spite of Dicso Dan ...

4-3, Final.

My boys fed off each other in the third tonight!!!!

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

Back
Top Bottom