*** 2014 Olympic Hockey *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2014 Olympic Hockey ***

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
F Canada, eh!!!

This Friday, the United States of America will smash our neighbors to the north (... who are led by that diving wussy Crosby :chuckle: )

You heard it here first ... Team Bumpus predicts:
USA - 4
Canada - 2

... And, the U.S. men's hockey team earns a repeat trip to the Gold Medal Game.

Must be hard to win a medal when your pretty much the only country around with a huge pro league lol

Should be a good game Bump. As of now, the US are playing much better than Canada. Don't get me wrong, Canada has a ton of talent, but I haven't seen them play well together. For a while today, I thought that Latvia might win that game. Going into the game, I was expecting Canada to win 5-1.

Either way, let's go USA!!!

My prediction is:
US: 3
Canada: 2

Just saw this bit of news:
Canada forward John Tavares will miss the rest of the Olympics with a leg injury, dealing a blow to the defending champions' depth.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/winter/2014/icehockey/story/_/id/10484269/2014-sochi-olympics-john-tavares-hurts-leg-play-canada-again

Must be hard to win a medal when your pretty much the only country around with a huge pro league lol

Then you guys know what we are up against in the World Cup.

bring on the hosers :brewskis:

KHL isn't exactly a slouch league. They can offer more money than the NHL, but only Russians want to play in Russia.

But US Hockey has improved a lot. I'm being serious. when I say that Disney saved US youth hockey with the Mighty Ducks. A lot of the best prospects in recent years are coming from Southern California.

[video=youtube_share;oic79PfparY]http://youtu.be/oic79PfparY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom