2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 37s38 seconds ago
Clarence Hill Retweeted Armando Salguero
Will McClay of the Cowboys should get a serious look
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Ten NFL teams that do or may need a HC or GM or both by next week: Miami, Philly, Cleve., Det., Tenn., Indy, NYG, N.O., S.D.., S.F.,

I like Will McClay he has an impressive background and resume.
He has been a coach, player and a personnel guy.
Reminds me somewhat of Nick Caserio but with much more experience as a coach.

Omar mentioned Patterson the other week. Man what a game down 31-0 at half and come back and win! Doubt he'd come but he must be a heck of coach.

Omar mentioned Patterson the other week. Man what a game down 31-0 at half and come back and win! Doubt he'd come but he must be a heck of coach.

I like Patterson, he has taken TCU to heights never imagined hell in a short time he led then to a Big 12 Championship . He hasnt won a national championship but he has definately accomplished alot on the college level

Cleveland is a nightmare job at this point, crappy roster and a trigger happy Owner who fires everyone after a year or two cause his trainwrech isn't performing.

Cleveland is a nightmare job at this point, crappy roster and a trigger happy Owner who fires everyone after a year or two cause his trainwrech isn't performing.

Im glad Cleveland exists , it means we will never be the worst. Our owner is horrid and Haslam makes him look better

I can't for the life of me understand why every time we give a guy a large contract that player underpeforms. The fact we spend so much money on one guy, we fill other holes with stop gaps so we're worst off. We leave massive holes in this roster by overpaying for some of these people, who wouldn't get these contracts from the elite teams.

HC: Doug Marrone
OC: Nathaniel Hackett
DC: Jim Schwartz

Hard pressed to assemble a better combination imo.

I love it. I think Marrone can upgrade from Hackett, but Marrone could very much be the guy.

I like Patterson, he has taken TCU to heights never imagined hell in a short time he led then to a Big 12 Championship . He hasnt won a national championship but he has definately accomplished alot on the college level

I have no idea if he'd ever "fit" in the NFL, but first and foremost the success he has had with "Texas Christian". Who ever heard of them before he went there? And the way he has dealt with adversity this week. Starting QB fights a cop the week before a bowl game. Down 31-0 at half to come back and win. Wow!

I have no idea if he'd ever "fit" in the NFL, but first and foremost the success he has had with "Texas Christian". Who ever heard of them before he went there? And the way he has dealt with adversity this week. Starting QB fights a cop the week before a bowl game. Down 31-0 at half to come back and win. Wow!

Sure. Dennis Franchione was there and he had LT and Aaron Schobel. Those TCU teams were very good.

RapSheet this morning on the Fins...
Grier could be named GM Monday
Adam Gase is a target
Mora is on the radar, but no interview scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom