*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

"The Future" w/ the shutout in his 2nd career playoff game.

Pens lead Rags 3-1 in the series.

Bump is smiling like the butcher's dog. :)

Game 5 is next ...

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Get the ****ing hook!!!!!!

:lol: Hen-rik ... Hen-rik ... Hen-rik :lol:

6-2!!!!!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:woohoo:

6-3, Final!!!!!!

Next!

:lol: May the Caps/Flyers go 7 ... I don't give a **** which one we face - We're on a goddamn mission!

Bounced "King Henrik" twice. :lol:

PENS ADVANCE!
PENS ADVANCE!
PENS ADVANCE!

Well done Pittsburgh. Devils fans everywhere thank you. Now I just need the Caps to stop choking and take care of the Flyers....

Holy ****, how much are these officials being paid? :sidelol: That 'penalty' on Juri Hudler was just...

It's pretty funny to see Potvin and Moeller trying to talk about how 'disciplined' the Islanders are with a straight face.

Either way, don't think we're going past the next round. The young guys are too jittery and Jagr looks like he's dying out there.

That goal was just a total gut punch.

Despite the refs calling a crap game if Panthers can't close the deal....they don't deserve a game 7 much less the next round.
Panthers pretty much outplayed the Islanders in that series. But they could never close any of the games.

[TWEET]724423819725836288[/TWEET]

I think this pretty much sums up the series. If it's not going to be called, fine. But it was definitely called on the other end.

I hardly post in the Main Phins or VIP forum, but I had to respond here. I am an Islander fan for over 30 years so this may sound biased. But I have been watching playoff hockey for a very long time and figured out at 12 years old that refs will not call trips and hooks with 5 minutes left in regulation and in overtime of playoff hockey games. The penalties have to be egregious for them to be called (i.e, high sticks, bad slashes, trips on break aways, etc.). But my God, Trochek should have scored on the empty net 5 seconds before that trip. And also, you get awarded a penalty shot in OT of a playoff game, score the f'in goal and change series.

Lessons to be learned: Roll 4 lines like the Isles (best 4th line in the NHL) and don't put a 44 year old who looks like he is skating on mud out there.

Oh, please. There were plenty of not even close to egregious calls on the Panthers in that series.

1 minute of PP in a 104 minute game. :lol: I was in the house for that ****show.

It's fine, I will not be spending my money on the NHL again for a while. Islanders aren't going anywhere, either. You'll run into another major media market team.

That sounds like sour grapes. You guys were 2/14 on the PP. Not gonna win in the NHL playoffs with those numbers. Tonight both teams 0/3 and the one of the Isles PPs was 8 seconds. Once again, score on the penalty shot in OT and we are both singing a different tune.

How is it sour grapes? I certainly don't wish that the Panthers had lost the series. I think the term you're looking for is 'sore loser.' And yes, I am sore that I shelled out money for tickets to a hockey game and got treated to the WWE instead. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Also, the penalty shot was awarded legitimately on a blatant penalty in the crease. What else did you want him to do on that play to warrant a penalty, pull out a gun and shoot somebody?

When officiating is bad, fans should complain.

Back
Top Bottom