2017-18 NCAA Basketball | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017-18 NCAA Basketball

Well at about the 8:00 mark in the 2nd half of the Duke game, I thought this Gator team was a Final Four contender. I still think they'll get in at this point, but there's probably a good 4 or 5 losses left on this schedule. I'd be happy with a spot in the Sweet 16.

Well at about the 8:00 mark in the 2nd half of the Duke game, I thought this Gator team was a Final Four contender. I still think they'll get in at this point, but there's probably a good 4 or 5 losses left on this schedule. I'd be happy with a spot in the Sweet 16.

Defense just isn’t the same this year, plus they play too streaky...I could see an Elite 8 appearance, or a loss in the Round of 32...Boom or Bust.

Crap..I miss football...RollTide!!!

It took 2 OTs but we finally got a win in South Bend. First one since I was a senior in high school (1994).

Nice to see St. Mary's get a win at Gonzaga. Seems like they pull a win out in Moraga here or there every once in awhile, but they always get beat in SpoCompton.

WVU got screwed by the refs at Kansas, though that was a bad choke job no matter how you cut it...still...35 FTs to 2 is a bad disparity.
Northwestern choked bad against Michigan State.

Wichita State-Cincy is a good game today.

Oklahoma's once great season's seemed to finally go down in flames.

The Pac 10..er...12 is a miserable conference again.

Wichita State finally looks like they've got it put together.

Is Xavier for real this year? Could this be the year they actually do something? Seems like they always get to about the Sweet 16 and choke.

Big East, for being as small as it's become, actually seems to have some good teams.

I watched some of Houston - SMU last night. Houston is pretty good, better than their 25 ranking I think.

I watched some of Houston - SMU last night. Houston is pretty good, better than their 25 ranking I think.

The top 3 teams in the AAC are damn fine teams (Cincy, Wichita, Houston)...could give anyone a run for their money in the NCAAs.

Back
Top Bottom