2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

There is even a scenario where Dolphins get in at 8-8 if Dolphins, Chiefs and Bills all finish 8-8 with Tennessee losing the rest of their games...

The cool thing is that in most realist scenarios if they snuck in at 9-7 they would play in Jacksonville.

Lol, our offense would look real bad vs Jacksonville’s defense. But there is absolutely no way we finish 9-7.

There are scenarios which we get in at 8-8 but we would need to beat kc and have them lose somewhere else as well as best the bills twice

There are scenarios which we get in at 8-8 but we would need to beat kc and have them lose somewhere else as well as best the bills twice

I went through a scenario where the Dolphins went 8-8 by losing to Buffalo. Buffalo, Dolphins and KC all finished 8-8. But the Titans need to lose the rest of their games.

I love the OP's attitude, I really do. I also believe that if the Fins stop hurting themselves, penalties, Drake fumbles, etc. we can beat the Pats tonight. We CAN win the single games where we play for pride, but we seem to lose the ones like against Tampa.

A loss tonight and it's time to do what I do every season at this time-Hope for the Pats to lose in the playoffs.

HAHA! I know the team isn't a playoff team and all the things we say here but I always will have fun with this. Yesterday really couldn't have fallen any better for us. Win tonight and we're alive and well. We control our own destiny over Buffalo and KC and own the TB's over Tennessee and SD. We need the Titans to fall apart and they have a game vs the Jags and the Niners will give them a run. I'm conceding Baltimore goes and focusing on Tennessee. First and foremost need a miracle tonight, NE couldn't be more ripe for the pickings with their injuries, suspensions and history in Miami.

Shoot me for being positive!

There is even a scenario where Dolphins get in at 8-8 if Dolphins, Chiefs and Bills all finish 8-8 with Tennessee losing the rest of their games...

Yea for me 8-8 is just too unlikely and I would not do a week 15 playoff thread.

Home game, no Gronk and we are relatively healthy . . . Miami needs to win tonight.

Picture12.png

Harris has done enough to hold off critics from calling him a bust, but he certainly hasn’t showed us that he can be a quality starter. He’s had a few good plays but he’s got to show us more.

win tonite and then we can talk.

Yeah and we really can. If we concede Baltimore is in and the Raiders will lose again all it would take is a Titans slide for us to control it. We control Buffalo and KC and have the tiebreaker over SD and TEN, if we were to tie.

Back
Top Bottom