2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Playoffs Scenarios

Win out and Titans go 1-2 and we are in. Titans play SF, Rams, and Jax. This win just made this really interesting

I've been looking at upcoming schedules and with the tiebreakers we have over other teams, combined with teams ahead of us playing each other or playing us, we would have a very good chance of making the playoffs IF WE WIN OUT. Obviously that would be difficult to do, but its not impossible, which for a team that has been where we are and been counted out, to see that we still have a good chance if we take care of our own business is a terrific feeling.

This can happen. We win out (which is no gimme) and Titans go 1-2 and we can sneak in. Titans @ SF isn't an easy game with Garoppalo. Then it's the Rams and Jags. This isn't too far fetched

I'm just happy that we are sniffing .500 again. Honestly, if this team finishes .500 a lot of us need to take back a lot about what we said about Gase. I was never calling for his head like a lot of people but I was certainly scratching my head at some of the play calling. It does seem like the last couple of weeks the offense and defense is playing its best ball after most of us thought that Gase had lost the locker room....have to say that obviously isn't the case.

Win out and Titans go 1-2 and we are in. Titans play SF, Rams, and Jax. This win just made this really interesting

You are thinking just in terms of the Titans. There's a lot more teams in it than that, and the Raiders may be a huge question mark with their win over us, but yeah, things are more interesting.

We could be the 6th seed already by next week if we win against the Bills and the Ravens somehow loose to the Browns. Doesn't matter what happens in the other games.

Ravens lost. We have the Pats in Miami tomorrow night. We have done pretty well at home considering all the double digit win seasons they have put together since forever. Let's hope Tommy Boy does his usual south beach ritual (maybe he knew Foerrster well enough) and ****s up for us.

Ravens getting in over us is pretty much assured. Their schedule is cupcake and they own a tiebreaker. In a scenario that involves us we just have to assume they are already in and factor us against the other teams.

We could be the 6th seed already by next week if we win against the Bills and the Ravens somehow loose to the Browns. Doesn't matter what happens in the other games.

It's funny to see the optimism on here, imagining that a winless team will beat a competitor in week 15. The Browns were giftwrapped a win this week and they couldn't get it done.

It's funny to see the optimism on here, imagining that a winless team will beat a competitor in week 15. The Browns were giftwrapped a win this week and they couldn't get it done.
The browns played 2 games with arguably a top 5 WR in all of the NFL,they have a decent defense and now have a formidable weapon in gordon.And they are at home.And Baltimore is only -7.gordon is averaging 22 ypc

That's why i wrote "somehow". I don't see it happening... But I actually think if we can win out, there is quite a good chance we could get in.

Ravens getting in over us is pretty much assured. Their schedule is cupcake and they own a tiebreaker. In a scenario that involves us we just have to assume they are already in and factor us against the other teams.

That's what I think as well. The Ravens will be in with their schedule.

Back
Top Bottom