2017 summed up in one tweet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 summed up in one tweet

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

What a horrific year of Dolphins football. Evrything that could have went wrong did.

**** 2017, I for one am ready for 2018

Make that two tweets...

and took the football with him which makes me wonder if that's the last time we see him play for us

Ozzy rules!!

Love Jarvis

Without volume or Parkers shitty play we would not be talking about him.

RT being out really hurt him in his contract year.

He was Cutlers bailout man this year.

and took the football with him which makes me wonder if that's the last time we see him play for us

Ozzy rules!!

That would be a dream scenario.

Paul Warfield was the smoothest striding classiest guy in the league when I was a kid. Terrific blocker. To see that position manned by a jittery little self-obsessed jerk in this era is symbolic of the decline of the franchise as a whole.

No reason for it. I still have hopes we have the correct guy in Gase. Drake gets a partial pass because he was being smothered in the bottom of the pile. With Landry there is more than enough evidence he's just a low class individual who happens to be able to catch short passes in between needless transgressions and outbursts. I'm convinced if you offered Landry a choice of an extreme team accomplishment or individual accomplishment he wouldn't hesitate to take the latter.

I hope it's goodbye.

Paul Warfield was the smoothest striding classiest guy in the league when I was a kid. Terrific blocker. To see that position manned by a jittery little self-obsessed jerk in this era is symbolic of the decline of the franchise as a whole.

No reason for it. I still have hopes we have the correct guy in Gase. Drake gets a partial pass because he was being smothered in the bottom of the pile. With Landry there is more than enough evidence he's just a low class individual who happens to be able to catch short passes in between needless transgressions and outbursts. I'm convinced if you offered Landry a choice of an extreme team accomplishment or individual accomplishment he wouldn't hesitate to take the latter.

I hope it's goodbye.

Buffalo is the first team to deal with his antics. They got film, it was game 2 at the end of a season. Drake sadly became the one who paid for the check Landry wrote.

Guys with all due respect, you want to sum up the dolphins year?..................expected.

Buffalo is the first team to deal with his antics. They got film, it was game 2 at the end of a season. Drake sadly became the one who paid for the check Landry wrote.

Please... Drake should have taken that helmet to the locker room as a trophy...F them

Maybe it's just me but it seems most might be missing the point. At the end of the play everyone is talking about, all the Bills fans in our stadium were hooting, hollering and celebrating. They were doing it as a result of Landry's actions. He made himself and our team look like fools. He goes after someone, then his teammates have to back him up and they get in trouble. The league plays chess, we play checkers.

OUR team looked like a frigin bunch of imbeciles, started by the head imbecile, Jarvis Landry. The leagues best 8 yards per catch receiver.

We got swept by a team that is not good, by a QB that looks terrible against everyone else and we contributed to them going to the playoffs for the first time this century.

If Landry is our leader this team is completely doomed. He would not be the leader of ANY of the contenders.

I hope it's goodbye.
Let's see how many people still feel this way if he is gone.

Many as per Finheaven feel this way until he actually walks.

Please... Drake should have taken that helmet to the locker room as a trophy...F them

If you don't think a division rival doesn't understand Landry's post play stupidity by now, then enjoy the repercussions of what follows. I'm sure Drake didn't.

Back
Top Bottom