2018 NFL Draft: Is dynamic, game-changing LB Roquan Smith right for Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft: Is dynamic, game-changing LB Roquan Smith right for Miami Dolphins?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
championship_matchups_f2.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS — The Miami Dolphins need a dynamic, explosive, play-making linebacker who can handle coverage and also chase from sideline-to-sideline and finish with authority.
The Dolphins need a youngster like Roquan Smith, the linebacker from Georgia.
“My relentless pursuit,” Smith said Saturday at the NFL Scouting Combine. “I believe in that. I was always taught, if you start something, finish. And take advantage of every opportunity. And tomorrow is not promised. If it’s my last play that I ever play, how do I want to go out? So I feel like every play, I treat like it’s my last play. And I bust my tail like I don’t have a next play.”
Smith was dominant in the College Football Playoff. But he was really dominant in the SEC all season.
“I feel like I can make a tremendous impact on the defense, just with my play-making ability, my leadership qualities,” Smith said. “And everything that I possess, as a football player on and off the field. I feel like that will definitely elevate any defense.”
The Dolphins are planning to cut veteran linebacker Lawrence Timmons. Pairing a player with Smith’s talents with sophomore Raekwon McMillan and veteran Kiko Alonso could change the complexion of Miami’s defense.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...ing-lb-roquan-smith-right-for-miami-dolphins/

PASS, I dont want a OLB at 11., we dont run a 3-4. Give me Shaquem Griffin in round 3.

Back
Top Bottom