2018 NFL Draft: Miami Dolphins meet with USC linebacker Uchenna Nwosu | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft: Miami Dolphins meet with USC linebacker Uchenna Nwosu

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
nwosu.jpg

The first few seasons of an NFL career require more than just being a great athlete, and Southern California linebacker Uchenna Nwosu has the patience to let a team groom him into a starting-caliber player
NFL Network draft guru Mike Mayock ranked Nwosu the No. 5 linebacker in this draft class, and ESPN’s Mel Kiper had him seventh.
“Teams may fall in love with his burst and eyeball a future role as a designated pass rusher,” NFL.com analyst Lance Zierlein wrote.
Nwosu had a brilliant senior season for the Trojans with 75 tackles, 9.5 sacks and 13 pass-breakups, presenting himself as a prospect who can do a little bit of everything at the position. He’s 6-foot-2, 245 pounds and has great agility. If Miami likes him at outside linebacker or defensive end, he’d fit well with the existing personnel
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...phins-meet-with-usc-linebacker-uchenna-nwosu/

Id love this guys game. I think hed be good in a 4-3, but a Pro Bowler in a 3-4

The guy can really get in passing lanes well, he looks like a great athlete that can rush the passer.

No way OK goes 7th. He's this years Yannick Ngkawoe to me already so 4th round at the least.

this is a 3rd rounder to me could even sneak in the 2nd.. but I love this kids tape

Back
Top Bottom