2018 NFL Draft order as of right now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft order as of right now

Even if Tannehill comes back 100%, wouldn’t mind drafting a QB in the first round. A great QB hides a lot of problems on your team.

Miamis putting itself in the Lamar Jackson market if you want a qb top pick.

Top 12ish. Although reading the tea leaves I don’t currently see a qb top pick in play barring a top 5 finish

You aren’t currently in the Rosen market folks...you probably have to lose out to sniff that

I’m feeling a top 8 pick coming more and more every day

If darnold goes back to school and I think he should expect Jackson to get pushed up once he tests.

Last edited:
We could easily lose out

We just lost a battle of bad qbs we could lose more of them

Denver and buffalo games come to mind

To my eye everything at best says 6 and 10

Top 12ish. Although reading the tea leaves I don’t currently see a qb top pick in play barring a top 5 finish

You aren’t currently in the Rosen market folks...you probably have to lose out to sniff that

If darnold goes back to school and I think he should expect Jackson to get pushed up once he tests.

Yeah, I'd be kind of surprised if we went QB first round. Anytime after that makes sense though. Of course, that would be the proactive move, which is inherently un-Dolphins.

Even if Tannehill comes back 100%, wouldn’t mind drafting a QB in the first round. A great QB hides a lot of problems on your team.
Do we go all in on darnold or Rosen? Trade it all for the young qb? With the success of Goff and Wentz, teams willl be doing this more often

Isn't anyone watching the brilliant Carson Wentz right now?? It's all about pocket presence,awareness,escape-ability,accurate passing, hitting route runners in stride, and being the inspirational leader of your whole team; including the defense and special teams, and in the case Wentz, who is already achieving demi-god status, inspiring the coaches as well.

Wentz may go on to be the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, so to compare any other young QB to Wentz would be folly, but Mayfield comes close in several categories. Yes, Mayfield is emotionally immature and short, but he is an inspirational leader who will grow up quickly when entering the NFL; and NO!! he isn't anything like Manziel in any way,shape,manner,or form.

For one thing, it sounds like he he will probably be getting married after the season.

In a couple years, with Baker, you might just have Drew Brees with wheels.

Do you see Jackson having nfl success? I’m not so sure. He seems small and non pocket passers don’t usually last. The possibility is exiting though.

• 12 Nov 26 1:00PMEST * AT
    patriots.png
    Patriots
  • 13 Dec 3 1:00PMEST )
    broncos.png
    Broncos
  • 14 Dec 11 8:30PMEST +
    patriots.png
    Patriots
  • 15 Dec 17 1:00PMEST * AT
    bills.png
    Bills
  • 16 Dec 24 1:00PMEST * AT
    chiefs.png
    Chiefs
  • 17 Dec 31 1:00PMEST *
    bills.png
    Bills

7-9 is the ceiling, which would include beating the Broncos and sweeping the Bills. Most likely looking at 6-10.

We need jets bills amd pats to lose son games to help that sos.

That tie breaker will be critical this year.

We could easily lose out

We just lost a battle of bad qbs we could lose more of them

Denver and buffalo games come to mind

To my eye everything at best says 6 and 10

I'm with ya hoops. We will probably win anywhere from 1-3 more games. Denver, buffalo twice? maybe at home and only once.

How does this offense score against the Broncos defense?? I say, it doesn't, unless our defense gives us field position in field goal range. If the Denver offense settles on a QB and gets acclimated, our chances will be slim.

We had problems matching up against Buffalo when we had decent teams, no, our best shot at winning now is to catch the Patriots on a bad day, maybe a Brady-less day.

Back
Top Bottom