2018 NFL Draft: UTEP guard Will Hernandez makes sense for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 NFL Draft: UTEP guard Will Hernandez makes sense for Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
hernandez.jpeg

Unless Hernandez pushes into the back end of the first round, he could be an option for Miami in the second at No. 43. He’s 6-foot-2, 340 pounds and was a second-team all-America selection last season.
That’s 20 pounds heavier than anyone the Dolphins played at guard last year, but Hernandez played at that weight throughout his collegiate career and believes he can be mobile enough for his size.
He’s got the talent and the gritty demeanor the Dolphins want on their o-line, and as much as it might pain the fan base to watch them spend another high pick on a lineman, that’s what they need.
“Once I get my hands on a guy, it’s very hard for him to beat me,” Hernandez said. “That’s my game. But at the same time, I have been working a lot on moving my feet and my technique and being able to do different things and be versatile.
“The only way to play is all-out violent and trying to take somebody’s head off, within the rules. I’m not so much of a talker. I don’t do any of that stuff. But within the whistles, I’m definitely going all-out.”
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...uard-will-hernandez-makes-sense-for-dolphins/

Back
Top Bottom