2025 - it’s never too early…. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2025 - it’s never too early….

Shadeur is the real deal and i don't think Hunter is being properly coached.
I can see the talent with Hunter, but he has a propensity for being outclassed by talent he has no business being outclassed by.

You guys are missing the truly important part of the article. They are predicting, based on their draft order, that the Jets will be in the Super Bowl.

You guys are missing the truly important part of the article. They are predicting, based on their draft order, that the Jets will be in the Super Bowl.
Get to the SB and lose to SF actually.

Maybe because 'scouting" is more than looking at stats?

Like recognizing talent and athletic traits and projecting them forward?
Mykel is going to make a lot of money this year.

Mykel is going to make a lot of money this year.
I think Georgia is going to have 3rd consecutive 1st Round OT as well.

Earnest Greene is going to shoot up the Draft boards.

Malaki Starks is an awesome safety, first round. Mykel Williams is a very talented edge, first round, maybe top 10. Julian Humphrey CB will have to decide whether to stay or go, 2nd or 3rd round. Nasir Stackhouse is a DT, 2nd or 3rd. Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins is a 5 technique, 4th or 5th round.
Carson Beck QB, top 10 pick. Tate Ratledge G, 2nd or 3rd. Ernest Greene OT, Xavier Truss OT, Micah Morris G, Dylan Fairchild G, Jared Wilson C, that is 6 OL that are eligible and all are worth drafting. Have to wait and see how many stay and how many come out. Colbie Young WR, transfer from the Canes, is a very physical WR, red zone target, will get drafted. Branson Robinson will be a good RB. Oscar Delp is a TE.

Team is absolutely loaded. The inside linebackers are sophomores. They will be big time guys in 2026.
Forgetting a couple of guys on defense in LB Smael Mondon and Jalon Walker. I’d expect them to get picked in the 1st/2nd. Smael is a freak athlete, has been starting at ILB for the last 2 years now, struggles a bit with instincts and played banged up last year. Walker is really interesting, not a ton of snaps and a bit of a tweener (Parsons type) but he makes an impact every single snap he’s on the field

Forgetting a couple of guys on defense in LB Smael Mondon and Jalon Walker. I’d expect them to get picked in the 1st/2nd. Smael is a freak athlete, has been starting at ILB for the last 2 years now, struggles a bit with instincts and played banged up last year. Walker is really interesting, not a ton of snaps and a bit of a tweener (Parsons type) but he makes an impact every single snap he’s on the field
It is really ridiculous how much talent is on this team. Don’t really have great WRs, but everywhere else is good and deep.

A long way off, but I'm interested to see how the many DT'S Grier brought in actually play. A stud next to Seiler could be a need, unless someone steps up.

The interior of the offensive line looks below average on paper.

Those look like the biggest needs in May of 2024.

Back
Top Bottom