21 points.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

21 points....

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
We're 4-0 when we score at least 21 points....0-7 when we score under 21 points. I don't know if there's any meaning behind that stat, but obviously when we stick to a balanced offense of running the ball and a decent game by the passing attack, we do better. That being said, I think we've got a good chance to exploit another weak rushing D next week in the Buffalo Bills. Let's hope Linehan learns from this week.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
We're 4-0 when we score at least 21 points....0-7 when we score under 21 points. I don't know if there's any meaning behind that stat, but obviously when we stick to a balanced offense of running the ball and a decent game by the passing attack, we do better. That being said, I think we've got a good chance to exploit another weak rushing D next week in the Buffalo Bills. Let's hope Linehan learns from this week.

Thas how many points we are giving up per game on Defense...

To win, our O has to make more...

When we score first we usually do great...like today....we have to get off to a good start. Gus threw a beautiful pass for our first TD. :)

dominizzo said:
nice stat but we will still lose games

Yeah....but looking at the schedule, I think we win our remaining 3 home games (hopefully) and go 7-9. Those teams have a combined record of 9-23. There's no reason why we should lose any of them. That record (7-9) would be right in line with my prediction for the beginning of the season.

Back
Top Bottom