3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan....

1)Zach Thomas
2)O.J. Mcduffie
3)Mark Clayton

I'm shocked at the amount of support given to Brian Cox here. He was/is a dirty player and a disturbed man. The only thing he ever did off the field that I like was when he told those reporters to shut the heck up when they were talking bad about Dan.

BTW, did anybody realize that the guy who played Hannibal Lecktor is also named Brian Cox? Coincidence?

Right now i could care less about Cox, but when he was a Dolphin I loved him, gave our team an edge....the question asked was who was your fav Dolphins, and when he was here he was one of my favorite players.....I'm not going to lie about it.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Right now i could care less about Cox, but when he was a Dolphin I loved him, gave our team an edge....the question asked was who was your fav Dolphins, and when he was here he was one of my favorite players.....I'm not going to lie about it.

RIGHT ON!!! When BRYAN COX was a PHIN he was my favorite too!! The guy had bad ass tenacity the PHINS lacked on D!! He left everything on the field when he played! I talked to him at the GULFSTREAM Horsetrack down here, and he is really a nice guy!!He isn't a nut like people think! You look what he did for the JETS and Pats, he was definately a team leader and motivator for their defenses!! And you gotta love how he SALUTED THE BILLS FANS with the birds back in 94'!!!! That was simply AWESOME!! Thumbs up to BRYAN COX!!!!!

1) A.J. Duhe- Always produced and never bitched, pissed, or moaned. I loved those three interceptions in that one playoff game game against Richard Todd and the Yets.

2) Dwight Stephenson- Played for what seemed like twenty years and hardly missed a game and all the while he was considered the premier offensive lineman in his time.

3) Tie between John Offerdahl and Zach Thomas- Maybe I have a subconcious thing about inside linebackers, but Offerdahl was and Thomas is great.

Re: AMEN BROTHER!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

RIGHT ON!!! When BRYAN COX was a PHIN he was my favorite too!! The guy had bad ass tenacity the PHINS lacked on D!! He left everything on the field when he played! I talked to him at the GULFSTREAM Horsetrack down here, and he is really a nice guy!!He isn't a nut like people think! You look what he did for the JETS and Pats, he was definately a team leader and motivator for their defenses!! And you gotta love how he SALUTED THE BILLS FANS with the birds back in 94'!!!! That was simply AWESOME!! Thumbs up to BRYAN COX!!!!!

I do not deny his talent, but I seriously believe he is emotionally disturbed. I mean threatning to injure other players? Those Bills fans deserved the "salute", b/c they were taunting him even though they knew he has serious issues.

The fans were taunted him with racial remarks i believe, which is why he later sued the NFL for making him work in a racist environment. I don't think he has any more serious problems than a Kyle Turley, and i think Turley is fine!!

Off the field Cox is fine. He is a great family man and takes great pride in that.

I would like to know what kind of serious issues he has, or how he is emotionally disturbed.

the marks brother s with out them dan wouldnt have been as much

patrick surtain

regggie roby for his big punts

I think that is the only Reggie Roby vote we will ever see!!! hehe
that was a different list for sure!!! to each his own, that's for sure!! haha

The fans were taunted him with racial remarks i believe, which is why he later sued the NFL for making him work in a racist environment. I don't think he has any more serious problems than a Kyle Turley, and i think Turley is fine!!

Off the field Cox is fine. He is a great family man and takes great pride in that.

I would like to know what kind of serious issues he has, or how he is emotionally disturbed.

I believe that based on his outbursts on the field and off the field threats, he is a loose cannon. I could be wrong, but who among us really knows what he is like? I just based my opinion on what I know of him.

I didn't know that racists taunts caused him to do that. It doesn't surprise me though that Bills fans would do that. Thanks for the information Bod.

Ya, I have no idea how I'd react if i was racially taunted in that atmosphere. I guess you have no idea until it actually happens to you.

Anyway, i think it is all a very cloudy issue. Would you call Jason Kidd a loose cannon? He doesn't utter threats, but he beats his wife. Cox doesn't, but one is a (for lack of a better phrase) a loose cannon and the other is considered a "gentleman".

Doesn't make sense to me.

Ya, I have no idea how I'd react if i was racially taunted in that atmosphere. I guess you have no idea until it actually happens to you.

Anyway, i think it is all a very cloudy issue. Would you call Jason Kidd a loose cannon? He doesn't utter threats, but he beats his wife. Cox doesn't, but one is a (for lack of a better phrase) a loose cannon and the other is considered a "gentleman".

Doesn't make sense to me.

I don't know who would call Jason Kidd a gentleman while knowing he beats his life. I would call him a punk for doing that.

that kicker who couldn't even hold the ball in the SB... and that 1st round pick that was cut after training camp b/c they drafted the wrong guy (or something like that; i forget the detials)
and Cox.... he got into lots of brawls with players from buffalo... one i remember was againts Smith and they popped each other good(right in the face at the same time) he always gave me a laugh!

3 Fav

1) Zach Attack Thomas - 1st son named Zach partially in honor of him

2) AJ Duhe - the pets playoff game is enough

3) Sam Madman Madison - my brother is a fudgepacker and hates Sam because of his trash talking - I love that he can trash talk all week and during the game and still shut down the opponents #1 receiver.

Honorable Mention goes to Earl Morrall keep the undefeated season alive when Griese went down then excepted his role as backup after Griese was healthy never complained about it. Meet him once at a charity golf tournament really nice down to earth guy.

3 favorites

number 1 has to be csonka

number 2 is jake scott, the guy was an absolute animal

for number 3, there is a log jam. every time i think of somebody, another player comes to mind. i'd say its between AJ Duhe and Bob Griese, Duhe gave 110% all the time and Griese looked like an engineer in a football uniform. don strock is definately a mention though!:rolleyes:

3 faves besides #13

John Offerdahl - For a few years he was all alone on a bad D and he made play after play. Good bagels too.

Mark Clayton - Exciting and clutch under pressure Great hands too

Keith Jackson - Some of the illest passes Marino threw were to this guy. They were like heat seeking missles darting between defenders over the middle, hitting Jackson right between the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom