3 Great Current Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Great Current Dolphins

Nice article, but I disagree on Zach he is on the downside of his career now IMO. His body has taken such a pounding over the years that I felt 2-3 years ago he was at his peak, although he still performs at a high level I no longer feel he's a top 3 linebacker, which he was in his prime. I'd still take him over most of the lb's in the league but I feel he has only 2, maybe 3 years of high level play left in him. JT is still gonna go strong for a few years, and the only doubt I have about Surtain is that degenerative knee condition, if he can stay healthy he'll be amazing and he should, but I'm worried about it nonetheless.

Hey, I wish all the best for the Phins in 04'. If Tony Bua learns alot form Zach, my expectations are only going to go higher for the kid.

Finsflurry said:
Nice article, but I disagree on Zach he is on the downside of his career now IMO. His body has taken such a pounding over the years that I felt 2-3 years ago he was at his peak, although he still performs at a high level I no longer feel he's a top 3 linebacker, which he was in his prime. I'd still take him over most of the lb's in the league but I feel he has only 2, maybe 3 years of high level play left in him. JT is still gonna go strong for a few years, and the only doubt I have about Surtain is that degenerative knee condition, if he can stay healthy he'll be amazing and he should, but I'm worried about it nonetheless.

Zack had 184 Tackles (113 assist and 71 solo) 1 sack, 7 hurries, 3 ints, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumble recovers, and 10 pass defends last year. I wish if I was player I could put up those kinds of numbers on the downside of my career.

last year zach was most of our defense. hopefully the other talent will step up and make the tackles instead of zach always having to save the day. especially the secondary. the d-line played fine though.

me neither, but the thing that most impressed me is that he stayed healthy for most of the season..

jesusfreak26 said:
Zack had 184 Tackles (113 assist and 71 solo) 1 sack, 7 hurries, 3 ints, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumble recovers, and 10 pass defends last year. I wish if I was player I could put up those kinds of numbers on the downside of my career.

And he did it in 15 games.

bobdroopy said:
Hey wheres fiedler DolFinatic? ;)

heres mine:

ZACH, JT and RICKY

WHO DO YOU THINK THE TOP 3 PLAYERS WOULD OF BEEN FOR THE EAGLES IN 01? FEELEY WOULD NOT OF MADE TOP 10

DolFinatic718 said:
WHO DO YOU THINK THE TOP 3 PLAYERS WOULD OF BEEN FOR THE EAGLES IN 01? FEELEY WOULD NOT OF MADE TOP 10

your right about that one because he was a backup to an all-pro!

BUT JF didn't make that list as a starter!

time for change.

Back
Top Bottom