3 holes, first 3 picks, who would you choose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 holes, first 3 picks, who would you choose?

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
In my mind we have 3 legitimate spots to fill in upcoming draft:-

• offensive lineman
  • pass rushing DE
  • Corner Back

If we were going to hit all 3 straight off the bat, who could name the best 3, with first 3 picks.

My choice would be:-
  1. Chance Warmack OG
  2. Johnathan Banks CB
  3. Sam Montgomery DE

I know some want Austin & Eifert, but just for the sake of this thread, at the moment we just looking for the 3 mentioned. :up:

Trade down

Jonathan Cooper OG
Alex Okafor DE
Robert Alford CB

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Or you can take Poyer a round later and Kyle Long with the 2b.

It would surprise me if he was there in a trade down, but that would be my pick. If not you have to go Eifert in the 18-22 range.

Ughhhh. I hate this but I'll play.

1). Cooper
2a) Montgomery
2b). Alford or hopefully Hayden if he drops.

I hate drafting for need.

I'll play but I'll go first three round instead!
1) OG Jonathan Cooper
2a) DE Margus Hunt
2b) OT Terron Armstead
3a) CB Darius Slay
3b) TE Travis Kelce

1. Cooper/Warmack
2. Ertz
2. Okafor (Hayden will also suffice)

I love Warmack, absolutely a dominating presence in the middle. That said, I'd go a little differently:

Werner -- I love the Jared Allen comparison's. This guy is a player and a nice fit opposite Wake. (tough choice between Werner and Cooper).
DJ Hayden -- A lock down corner in R2. I might trade up if Trufant falls into the 20's. Love Trufant.
K. Long -- Not sure he makes it to pick 2B, but got to love his athleticism.

I love Warmack, absolutely a dominating presence in the middle. That said, I'd go a little differently:

Werner -- I love the Jared Allen comparison's. This guy is a player and a nice fit opposite Wake. (tough choice between Werner and Cooper).
DJ Hayden -- A lock down corner in R2. I might trade up if Trufant falls into the 20's. Love Trufant.
K. Long -- Not sure he makes it to pick 2B, but got to love his athleticism.

I'm not so high on Hayden, but I would love Werner and long. Only reason I plumped for Warmack is that Odrick has been asked to lose weight and is destined to play DE this year.

If the plan was to slide Odrick inside, my choice would be Werner too

I wonder if someone may be a trade partner, like the Rams to move up to 12 to get Austin. WOuldn't mind grabbing one of their picks, they have tons.

1. Trade up for Ansah or Jordan
2. DJ Hayden
3. BPA, WR, TE, or OL

Then sign Winston on a 2 year deal and roll with it

Back
Top Bottom