300 fans show up for hurricane's game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

300 fans show up for hurricane's game

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Sun Life Stadium sucks? Do I need to buy a billboard and tell you guys it sucks?

Never in Orange Bowl history has the Hurricanes had that low attendance.

Oh and the Marlins just enjoyed their best attendance in franchise history, at the Orange Bowl location.

Penn State is in year one of their four year penalty, with no postseason dreams this season. The national media has made the team and the college public enemy #1, and were entering a game against an inferior opponent at 0-2. 100,000 fans still showed up today. Than again we all live in igloos up here and there is nothing else to day on a Saturday. We don't have all the wonderful activities people in Miami have or the intelligence to just stay home.

[video=youtube;0oaVN0PXwHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oaVN0PXwHo[/video]

A team that isn't very good, a stadium out in the middle of nowhere and a good drive away from the campus, a bad economy, and an opponent nobody really cares about will result in what you see in the picture on that article where there could not have been even 10,000 fans at that game. The Dolphins game tomorrow will have plenty of empty seats too, albeit not as many.

Penn State is in year one of their four year penalty, with no postseason dreams this season. The national media has made the team and the college public enemy #1, and were entering a game against an inferior opponent at 0-2. 100,000 fans still showed up today. Than again we all live in igloos up here and there is nothing else to day on a Saturday. We don't have all the wonderful activities people in Miami have or the intelligence to just stay home.

I agree with you there. No sarcasm either.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Sun Life Stadium sucks? Do I need to buy a billboard and tell you guys it sucks?

Never in Orange Bowl history has the Hurricanes had that low attendance.

Oh and the Marlins just enjoyed their best attendance in franchise history, at the Orange Bowl location.

:bobdole: I'm pretty sure it's not the building's fault.

I certainly am not shocked that a fanbase that would turn a blind eye to child rape in the name of football would keep going to games despite the team sucking. I also am not shocked that other fanbases don't follow their lead.

Also a lot easier to get into the stadium now that they don't have that statue getting in the way.

:bobdole: I'm pretty sure it's not the building's fault.

It's not the building's fault but the location of Marlins Stadium is helping with attendance. The Marlins will probably always average more at Marlins Stadium than they did at Sun Life and that's all location because of the large Cuban community there.

But I guarantee that if the Hurricanes were winning the ACC regularly, they'd fill up the stadium. Miami likes winners. That's why Miami is a basketball town now. Football season just started and no one cares lol. Everyone is talking about the Heat already.

ngs have to change. Teams have to win in Miami. Right now, the Dolphins, Hurricanes and Marlins are bottom feeders.

It's not the building's fault but the location of Marlins Stadium is helping with attendance. The Marlins will probably always average more at Marlins Stadium than they did at Sun Life and that's all location because of the large Cuban community there.

But I guarantee that if the Hurricanes were winning the ACC regularly, they'd fill up the stadium. Miami likes winners. That's why Miami is a basketball town now. Football season just started and no one cares lol. Everyone is talking about the Heat already.

ngs have to change. Teams have to win in Miami. Right now, the Dolphins, Hurricanes and Marlins are bottom feeders.

Its really that obvious. Win and your attendance will go up, it's that simple.

People really need to stop blaming the ****ing stadium, or how long it takes to get there. If you win fans will show.

Can't really expect college football to catch on in foreign countries...

Back
Top Bottom