34 jersey sorrows | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

finz72

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:

finz72 said:
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:
wear it theres more important things in life than pride

Wear it. Your daughter should mean more to you than the hard feelings you have for RW. Or go get her name put on the back.

she does thanks, living in clearwater is hard with all these buc fans busting my chops about teaching her to be a dolfan

finz72 said:
she does thanks, living in clearwater is hard with all these buc fans busting my chops about teaching her to be a dolfan

I live in largo and my buddies at the FD all get on me about being a finfan, but it is all part of being a fan. How many Lombardi trophies do they have at One Buc Place????? It will be worth it to see her smiling face when daddy is wearing her jersey.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
How many Lombardi trophies do they have at One Buc Place?????

1, and they just won it 2 years ago

but 72, I agree, you should definitely wear it, and when people ask you on the street about it, tell them about your daughter

thanks bro i havent put it on since i woke up that morning and turned on sportcenter its been on the hanger since

Wear it, I just wore mine today. I dont care who's name is on it, I dont call it a R. Williams jersey. Its a Dolphins jersey. I think if we take Caddy you will be able to wear it again. Just have to peel the R off.

finz72 said:

yeah, all in agreement here...you should wear it...even though RW is a painful thing to say as a Phins fan, but your daughter's feelings are worth it all...gotta do everything in the world for your lil girl...

Dudeman said:
1, and they just won it 2 years ago

but 72, I agree, you should definitely wear it, and when people ask you on the street about it, tell them about your daughter

I was just comparing the history of the 2 teams. Yeah their 1 is recent but it is still only 1 in 30 years. Not many teams can put them together like the Fins did(30 plus years ago). I like the bucs too but that is all I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom