34 jersey sorrows | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

34 jersey sorrows

FIREMEDIC822 said:
How many Lombardi trophies do they have at One Buc Place????? It will be worth it to see her smiling face when daddy is wearing her jersey.
great argument.

they won the SB in 2002. the last time we won was in '73. so, uh......

yeah.

texasPHINSfan said:
great argument.

they won the SB in 2002. the last time we won was in '73. so, uh......

yeah.

It was a history comparison not a who has won it recently. Thats like saying the Bengals are a better team because they won the superbowel in the 80's compared to us in the 70's. They have won one in 30 years we havent won one in 30. I understand that.

Wear the Jersey. Period.
Your daughter gave that to you.
I keep/use/wear everything any of my daughters have ever given me, whether I like the item or not... because it came from their heart, and I will NOT break their hearts by allowing them to even think that I don't like what they gave me.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
It was a history comparison not a who has won it recently. Thats like saying the Bengals are a better team because they won the superbowel in the 80's compared to us in the 70's. They have won one in 30 years we havent won one in 30. I understand that.
2:1?

finz72 said:
tell me how to take the name off

What I did I took it to a tailor shop to have the Aqua name tag de-stitched and removed I then told the tailorer to place my last name on the back. Cost me 28 dollars but at least I can wear it.

texasPHINSfan said:

Whats your issue? I was giving the guy a reason to wear his fins jersey. Is this all you have to do today is go around an pick apart someones response. Lets look at the records over the past 30 years. Does that make you feel better?

in 40 years time no one will remember whether or not u wore the number 34 jersey....no one except that little girl who tried so hard to do something for her father...wear the shirt!!!!

dolphinsjayshaw said:
in 40 years time no one will remember whether or not u wore the number 34 jersey....no one except that little girl who tried so hard to do something for her father...wear the shirt!!!!

:yeahthat:

Couldn't have said it better.

texasPHINSfan said:

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Whats your issue? I was giving the guy a reason to wear his fins jersey. Is this all you have to do today is go around an pick apart someones response. Lets look at the records over the past 30 years. Does that make you feel better?

Give it a rest already guys... please.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
dude, calm down.

i was asking if that was the #'s you were looking for.

rrrrrrelllllllaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx....................

You can have my 2 Ricky jerseys in case you lose yours.

Seriously...frame it and hang it up...

texasPHINSfan said:
dude, calm down.

i was asking if that was the #'s you were looking for.

rrrrrrelllllllaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx....................

My bad. Having long bad day at work. My apologizes. I am used to nothing but sarcasm on here so I took you wrong.:cool:

finz72 said:
what do i do with the ricky jersey that mw 7 year old little girl got me 4 christmas that she used her b-day money on. she said all season "daddy why are you not wearing the jersey i got you" i tried to explain but she dosent understand. somebody please help:confused:

That seriously brought a tear to my eye. :cry:
Ricky you SELFISH COLD HEARTED ******* look what you've done!!
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!
You should wear it man... for your daughter... It'll make her happy.

I bought an orange ricky replica for 9.99 off the online store....I bought it as a dolphin fan, not a ricky fan

There is a sporting goods store south of Denver that had some Dolphins jerseys on display...the Ricky #34 jersey was "half off" at $39...I think if your daughter bought it you just can't disappoint her.....she is wondering why you did not wear it all season.....I would take it to an upholstery store and see if they can remove the name or maybe stitch your name or your daughters over it? But you should still wear what your daughter bought you. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom