4 DVD HOF Ceremony Set on eBay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 DVD HOF Ceremony Set on eBay

NY_FinFan_72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6434238953&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

For sale is a Miami Dolphins Team Schedule. The front side is a replica of the Topps Class of 2005 Special Edition Football Card. The back is the team schedule.

As an extra bonus, you will also receive the entire 2005 HOF Enshrinement Ceremony Broadcast for FREE in a 4 DVD Boxed Set. Each DVD contains the acceptance speech for each of the 4 enshrinees from this year's HOF class (Benny Friedman, Fritz Pollard, Steve Young, and Dan Marino). All commercials have been expertly edited out.
The DVD's are packaged in 2 Double jewel cases, with professionally designed inserts. Each DVD has a custom label with photos of each Enshrinee.

Thank you!!!!!

Fellow FinHeaven Folks,

I have the full broadcast of the HOF Ceremeony up on eBay again. The link is at the top of this page. I have been selling them (errrr... the schedules) 5 at a time. I have sold A LOT of these in the last week. You can "Buy It Now" or click "Submit Best Offer" to make an offer lower than the Buy It Now price. Several people from FinHeaven have purchased this from me and all have very happy. Shipping is fast and the price is not inflated.

PM me if you have any questions.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom