40 minutes with Adam Gase coming soon to PFT Live | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

40 minutes with Adam Gase coming soon to PFT Live

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure when this will be up, but you guys can keep checking. Just letting you know it will be out there.

Posted by Mike Florio on July 13, 2017, 10:06 PM EDT
598577918-e1499997936947.jpg
Getty Images
The PFT Live daily podcast and the four-week break from the daily PFT Live radio/TV grind intersected on Thursday, with a trip to Florida for a face-to-face discussion with Dolphins head coach Adam Gase.

A wide-ranging 40-minute discussion with Gase will be posted soon in the places where the PFT Livepodcast typically is posted: Apple Podcasts, audioBoom, and/or wherever else you can get the PFT Live podcast.

Gase led the Dolphins to a 10-6 record and the team’s first playoff appearance since 2008 in his first season with the team. Stuck in the same division as the Patriots, it’s unclear what to expect from Miami in 2017. You can expect to hear plenty from Gase about all sorts of topics if/when you listen to the podcast.

Im a life long fin fan but was obviously too young to experience Shula in his golden years. Feels like with gase he just has the mindset of whatever its going to take is what we are going to do is so refreshing no more calling timeout while Green Bay is driving no more run the ball on 3rd and 16 so field goal Charlie known as sporano can only be down by 18 points at the start of the 4th quarter. Hoping for a great year I'll be at the opening on sept 10 phins up

I could listen to Gase all day. I think he's here for the long haul. Hopefully, he gets this team back to the postseason again....he's got his work cut out for him.

Back
Top Bottom