40% off Dolphins Reebok appeal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

40% off Dolphins Reebok appeal

39Csonka said:
anyone else get 8-10 weeks for shipping on the premier jerseys?
That's a long time.

i got a email that they are waiting shipment and once they recieve it they will ship it out. :fire: :fire: :fire: But still a good deal.

Amars said:
i got a email that they are waiting shipment and once they recieve it they will ship it out. :fire: :fire: :fire: But still a good deal.

Figures, the only jersey I want is the Chambers aqua replithenic, and it's the only one that has a 8-10 week wait.
I want to wear it when I go to the Titans game in late Sept.
I wonder if the Pro Shop in Davie has it?

I know it ends on the 20th but but do I got until like 11 PM Today?

so i ended up getting
clear.gif

clear.gif

I just got that marino one earlier this summer, and ordered an orange culpepper jersey the other day. I see you have good taste!

Majpain said:
I know it ends on the 20th but but do I got until like 11 PM Today?

Code is still working right now.

jdang307 said:
I just got that marino one earlier this summer, and ordered an orange culpepper jersey the other day. I see you have good taste!

:wink:
took me awhile to decide on which 2nd jersey i should get since i had no doubt i was getting the Marino.

my other choices were Aqua Taylor or White Culpepper.

I was torn by the orange culpepp, and the aqua culpepp. Funny thing was, a few weeks ago I was deciding on what Brown jersey to buy. But I love the Marino throwback, it's a sweet jersey. I recently purchased a marino pittsburgh panther jersey, like this one:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=4248315

off ebay for cheap. i know it's probably not a genuine, but it looks and feels great, and who can tell it's a fake, nobody really has one!

Back
Top Bottom