49'ers A Possible Trade Down Partner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

49'ers A Possible Trade Down Partner?

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it the Niners want to move up and get one of the receivers....Beckham might be the one.

Trading back to 30 might be perfect for Miami...We could net pick 77 (3rd round) and 129 (1st pick in the 5th round). They have 2 2nds and 3 3rds so they have the ammo.

The major obstacle to this is the Harbaugh brothers connection....The Ravens at 17 are also wiling to trade down.

In my mock I put out that's who I had Miami trading with. San Fran has 11 picks, and they need quality over quantity.

absofreakinglutley. The value in this draft is bewteen picks 15 and 200, so get as many picks as you can within that range.

SF has 6 picks in the first three rounds, I could see them move way up, say with Jax or Cle, teams that need a lot of talent.

San Francisco may come calling at #19 overall about Kyle Fuller. He's been the best player available on the board at the #19 pick on probably about 90% of all these draft games you can run or other mock drafts, etc.

If I were Miami I would have to consider taking him because he's the best player available, but at the same time if you can manipulate your board and move down to where the best player available ends up working out better from a need standpoint, they should do that.

San Francisco may come calling at #19 overall about Kyle Fuller. He's been the best player available on the board at the #19 pick on probably about 90% of all these draft games you can run or other mock drafts, etc.

If I were Miami I would have to consider taking him because he's the best player available, but at the same time if you can manipulate your board and move down to where the best player available ends up working out better from a need standpoint, they should do that.

I agree on Fuller, and think he could actually be gone. I thinks he's the best corner in the draft and can play in any system. I wouldn't be upset one bit seeing him line up opposite Grimes.

Rumor has it the Niners want to move up and get one of the receivers....Beckham might be the one.

Trading back to 30 might be perfect for Miami...We could net pick 77 (3rd round) and 129 (1st pick in the 5th round). They have 2 2nds and 3 3rds so they have the ammo.

The major obstacle to this is the Harbaugh brothers connection....The Ravens at 17 are also wiling to trade down.

I am hearing the Saints might want to move up from their 27th pick......why not have the Phins trade them the 19th pick for their 27th and 58th pick......this would give us the 27th, 50th and 58th pick.

Yea I'm not taking a 3rd to basically move out of the 1st round. You give me a 2nd and the 19th overall is yours.

Yea I'm not taking a 3rd to basically move out of the 1st round. You give me a 2nd and the 19th overall is yours.
Agreed. Thats 11 spots...I need a second or Im not going anywhere. Maybe a 3rd and 4th Id think about

I agree, I want at least their highest 2nd and maybe even there late 3rd or there 4th not for a 3rd and 5th. I don't care what the draft pick value chart says.

As crazy as it sounds I'd consider their 2 seconds and a third. That would give us 3she picks in a really meaty part of the draft and we may be able to package the two thirds we'd have to move up for another second. Ol, ol, wr, rb not necessarily in that order.

Wanting and getting is two different things.........the picks I suggested are the actual value of moving from 19 to 30....11 spots.

77 which is a upper half 3rd rounder....and 129 which in essence a 4th rounder.

Thats about as good as you'll get in a deep draft.

Back
Top Bottom