5 Miami Dolphins under intense scrutiny tonight vs. Minnesota Vikings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins under intense scrutiny tonight vs. Minnesota Vikings

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
harris.jpg

While many of the Dolphins’ main players won’t be on the field for tonight’s preseason finale at Minnesota, there will be a lot going on in the team’s final performance before cut day.
Not only is the roster getting sliced from 89 to 53 on Saturday, but the team will set a depth chart for Week 1 on Sunday. Anybody who hasn’t secured their spot, either on the roster or the starting lineup, will take tonight’s game very seriously. Here are five guys who should:
DE Charles Harris
It’s been a choppy preseason for Harris, but he says he’s playing faster now and intends to prove that tonight. Miami will likely hold Cameron Wake and Andre Branch out against the Vikings, giving Harris plenty of time to demonstrate that something truly has clicked for him this week.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...ntense-scrutiny-tonight-vs-minnesota-vikings/

I would hope we don't play starters at all. Give the young guys a chance at playing an entire game in the NFL and let the vets get their bodies right before the grueling season.

Exactly. Immediately following last week's preseason game 3 vs Philly the starters focus should be on week 1.

I would hope we don't play starters at all. Give the young guys a chance at playing an entire game in the NFL and let the vets get their bodies right before the grueling season.
Very important to do final evaluations for players that maybe fighting to make the roster, and practice squad.

4 out of 5 of these guys are basically a lock for this team, this reporter is behind the times
Yeah, I expected a little more insight in that article. Nothing really that we don't already know. The comments on Doughty do make sense, though, with Moore and Cutler up in age. I think he likely makes the practice squad again.

What push has Phillips made? A fluke INT? Not sure Harris will play that much tonight. We're only going to carry 2 QB so the other two are done after tonight. I do want to see Davis play well tonight, specially since he'll be playing the 2's and 3's and we need to see more of Allen and I'd play Hull too

Ozzy rules!!

What push has Phillips made? A fluke INT? Not sure Harris will play that much tonight. We're only going to carry 2 QB so the other two are done after tonight. I do want to see Davis play well tonight, specially since he'll be playing the 2's and 3's and we need to see more of Allen and I'd play Hull too

Ozzy rules!!

i actually think you'll see a lot of harris

The only player I want to see is the punter Haack. Is he better then Darr?

I'll tell you what you should watch. Gase put Maxwell on notice. If Tankersley or Verner have a good game they might win the starting job

i actually think you'll see a lot of harris

Probably will. They want to get him head wise feeling good heading into the season. But there won't be much of a takeaway playing against 2s.

Probably gonna start with Fede actually. There's zero reason to play William Hayes. Vet rest day same for wake and branch.

Back
Top Bottom