5 picks in the top 96 into 3 1st round picks next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 picks in the top 96 into 3 1st round picks next year?

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hear me out, The Vikings last year traded back into round one with a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Given our lack of success in round 2 and 3 in general, I hope we package our 2nd and 3rd and move back into round 1.

Personally I would LOVE to have this scenario:

Currently we have 5 picks (Our 1st, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds) in the top 96. I think we should combine our 2nd and 3rd round picks 2 times and change it into having 3 picks in the top 32 or 3 1st round picks. with the new CBA the contracts makes sense and our lack of elite talent I think we would be way better off having 3 in the top 32 instead of 5 in the top 96.

Thoughts?

now trade our # 1 pre-draft to a quarterback hungry team for 2 first or a 1st, 2nd and 3rd. That would give Miami 7 or 8 high picks.

There's some sense in that. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem Ireland has the humility and self awareness to realize he's terrible at drafting.

Guys, Madden comes out tomorrow, can't you hold off another day for this?

All kidding aside, it would be pretty difficult to pull it off, but that would be great.

Our first rounder will probably be the first overall.

Guys, Madden comes out tomorrow, can't you hold off another day for this?

All kidding aside, it would be pretty difficult to pull it off, but that would be great.

I know it seems a bit nuts, but considering the season we are about to have, our picks will probably be in the top 7 of each round and the Colts 2nd will likely be in the top 10 of the round. I really think its doable.

I am for any scenario in which we are not picking in the second round.

Jeff would still screw it up he would pick people like ted ginn

Hear me out, The Vikings last year traded back into round one with a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Given our lack of success in round 2 and 3 in general, I hope we package our 2nd and 3rd and move back into round 1.

Personally I would LOVE to have this scenario:

Currently we have 5 picks (Our 1st, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds) in the top 96. I think we should combine our 2nd and 3rd round picks 2 times and change it into having 3 picks in the top 32 or 3 1st round picks. with the new CBA the contracts makes sense and our lack of elite talent I think we would be way better off having 3 in the top 32 instead of 5 in the top 96.

Thoughts?

Ammunition..

I'd trade them all for NFL starters. We've shown that we can pick guys that fail to be effective NFL starters. NFL starters>draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom