5 safteys available for tommorow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 safteys available for tommorow

Phinsfan-Jay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
yes i know we went saftey in the 1st but there are still 5 great safteys available in

Darnell Bing- who has dropped so far,
Pat Watkins
Greg Blue
Dwayne Slay
Ko Simpson

It would be cool to have ALLEN and one of these 5 i think

out of those id go with Ko simpson i know a few ppl have him going to us at 16

phinfan999 said:
out of those id go with Ko simpson i know a few ppl have him going to us at 16

I also saw Bing projected to us at #16

Phinsfan-Jay said:
yes i know we went saftey in the 1st but there are still 5 great safteys available in

Darnell Bing- who has dropped so far,
Pat Watkins
Greg Blue
Dwayne Slay
Ko Simpson

It would be cool to have ALLEN and one of these 5 i think

I doubt we'll go for any of those guys, I think we should go after the best LB available

BTW love the avy

Isn't Ko Simpson a natural FS?

I'd prefer Darnell Bing.

which of those guys are strong safeties? those are the only ones we'd touch. and if we draft one of em i think we gotta drop cooper, hill, or tillman cuz well have too many safeties on the roster with poole, daniels, allen, and one of them at cb we only wanna keep 3 safeties on the roster.

If Bing is available, we have to take him. The thing about taking the BPA is improving the team long-term. We may not have the opportunity again to get this high level of quality at the safety position. Saban will get the right guy. Maybe even Jon Scott will fall to us in the 4th.....who knows.

Big is overrated (hence his drop to the 4th so far). He makes a LOT of mistakes, an he doesn't make good cuts/direction changes. Of that list I'd want Ko Simpson. We could always have Allen start at CB too and Simpson at S

NickJr. said:
I also saw Bing projected to us at #16

I know, doesn't it make you wish we had drafted OLB in the 1st.:(

Back
Top Bottom