54th for Albert, then trade up with CLE using Bess and the 77th for Austin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

54th for Albert, then trade up with CLE using Bess and the 77th for Austin?

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
54th for Albert, then trade up from 12 with CLE using Bess and the 77th for Austin?

Miami according to Salguero have agreement in place with Albert on a long term contract. Now read on Twitter that Miami is discussing a trade with Cleveland that includes Davone Bess. Can this mean a trade up for Austin?

Last edited by a moderator:
you shouldnt set yourself up like that. really.

Miami according to Salguero have agreement in place with Albert on a long term contract. Now read on Twitter that Miami is discussing a trade with Cleveland that includes Davone Bess. Can this mean a trade up for Austin?

Without giving up our original 1st round pick, correct? If so, that sounds like a plan.

Yes - Bess and a 3rd round pick to move up to #6 for Austin. That should about balance out on trade value chart!

What are you guys smoking, if we are gonna trade up to the browns first round pick it will definitely include our first round pick. Prob 12, 77, and bess for 6th? also 54 for Albert. Me personally I would go jonathon cooper, give us a hell of an o line.

What are you guys smoking, if we are gonna trade up to the browns first round pick it will definitely include our first round pick. Prob 12, 77, and bess for 6th? also 54 for Albert. Me personally I would go jonathon cooper, give us a hell of an o line.

Remember all the playoff games we won because we spent 1st round picks trying to get a great OL? Me neither

Everything is opinion. Mine is no way we trade up for Austin. Milliner would be the target at #6.

i wouldnt trade up for Austin. Too be honest i would hope he is there at 12 and we trade down a few spots, pick up the 2nd we will lose on the alberts trade and either draft Trufant or the TE and use a second rounder on woods or hunter or wait for the third and get swope or baily then get austin... let alone trade up for him.

I can't understand some of the logic I've been reading in here lately. Is the original poster insinuating that we can move up in the 1st round in a trade with Cleveland for their #6 pick for D. Bess and our 3rd round pick? Or trade up with Cleveland by swapping 1st round picks, D. Bess, and our 3rd round pick? The latter makes more sense. If that's the case, and we do make that move (which I would approve of) it is NOT going to be for T. Austin. It will most likely be for OT. We already signed three wide receivers this off-season. It won't be Eiffert either. We signed D. Keller. Aside from OT, it will be defense.

Correction: #6 pick

Remember all the playoff games we won because we spent 1st round picks trying to get a great OL? Me neither

Remember all the playoff games the Raiders won with their explosive playmakers? Just saying lol. You need a balance.

I can't understand some of the logic I've been reading in here lately. Is the original poster insinuating that we can move up in the 1st round in a trade with Cleveland for their #6 pick for D. Bess and our 3rd round pick? Or trade up with Cleveland by swapping 1st round picks, D. Bess, and our 3rd round pick? The latter makes more sense. If that's the case, and we do make that move (which I would approve of) it is NOT going to be for T. Austin. It will most likely be for OT. We already signed three wide receivers this off-season. It won't be Eiffert either. We signed D. Keller. Aside from OT, it will be defense.

Correction: #6 pick

Of course, by move UP I am talking about from 12 to 6 "using" Bess and the 77th. I assumed everyone understood what move UP meant. Move up "from 12" means Cleveland moves down to 12, yes. I am assuming Ireland is of the Mike Mayock school of thought that BUF is targeting Austin at 8.

If we stay put, I believe it's Eifert or trade down for Vaccaro, Teo, or Carradine.

Back
Top Bottom