62 pass attempts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

62 pass attempts

Daunt8TDChris84

Banned by Admin
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wow i though i was crazy reading the stats,but 62 attempts and ronnie 15 carries?????

lmao i never though i will see 50 netherless 62.

I had to quit following the game at halftime, I'm still in shock from reading about what apparently happened in the second half.

I don't care..

I really don't care for the people that said that the coaching staff have nothing to do with the drop passes, you know what?, they do, that's why we pay them to do, TRAINING the player to caugh that fricking ball. In the other hand, we are winning the game in the first half, and didn't run the ball a little bit more, last time a remember, the OC is the one calling the shoots, 62 passing plays against 18 runing plays? something is really wrong with this picture. And on top of that, you know your receiver are tropping the ball ,like if the ball is poisionus. It smell OC all over the place. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Ronnie only running 15 times is bad. Ronnie was a first round pick that they are not using to his full potential. That was just bad coordinating all together.

This is by NO means a defense of Mularkey, but I could tell we wanted to run it more but everytime we got close, we'd give up another big play. In the second half, our defense went to sleep and we kept falling behind right after we'd get it closer. After the Packs long drive, we were low on time and we had to pass. In the first half, Ronnie had, I believe, 12 or 13carries, which put him on pace for 24 to 26 carries. That is a good amount. But we were dictated out of that plan by poor defensive play in the second half.

All this being said, GET RID OF MULARKEY!

People try & sympathize his 3 INT's with 414-yards.

That's what amazes me.. if you throw the ball 62 times, passing yardage will be high!

Sorry..

SCall13 said:
This is by NO means a defense of Mularkey, but I could tell we wanted to run it more but everytime we got close, we'd give up another big play. In the second half, our defense went to sleep and we kept falling behind right after we'd get it closer. After the Packs long drive, we were low on time and we had to pass. In the first half, Ronnie had, I believe, 12 or 13carries, which put him on pace for 24 to 26 carries. That is a good amount. But we were dictated out of that plan by poor defensive play in the second half.

All this being said, GET RID OF MULARKEY!

Sorry for the little room on Mularkey defense, but we were winning the first half and we went behind because of an INT for TD.So read my lips!! GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

62 ****ing times... :tantrum:

firemularkeyflamexe9-1.gif

That many attempts is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care if you have Marino in his prime back there, it would still be ridiculous. RUN THE FREAKIN BALL. Its not like we were getting blown out at any point. The game was pretty tight the whole time. Look what GB did. They stuck with the run and ended up breaking one. If we give Ronnie enough carries, he might break one on a worn down defense by the time the 4th quarter comes around. I can't stand to see us not run the ball when we have receivers that can't get open or catch pass on a consistent basis. And when we have QBs that can't read the defense and throw downfield because the blocking can't be trusted and our receivers are not doing their job. I would rather have Ronnie get 20-25 carries and only gain 50 yards and lose then have Joey throw it 60 times for 400 yards and still lose.

dplunk said:
...I would rather have Ronnie get 20-25 carries and only gain 50 yards and lose then have Joey throw it 60 times for 400 yards and still lose.

Yes, me too

Back
Top Bottom